Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Performance Blue & Lime Green?

I know each to their own and the old saying blue and green should never be seen, but would a touch of lime green look bad on performance blue? I don't have my car but was going to order custom plates and I love the black plate with lime green letters/numbers. If I did this id do the ST logos as well to tie it in better. Thoughts?

check out instagram and do some photoshop at home.

monsterfez i think he has black with lime green theme and looks good.

Blue and green should look alright, maybe yellow as well?

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
check out instagram and do some photoshop at home.

monsterfez i think he has black with lime green theme and looks good.

Blue and green should look alright, maybe yellow as well?
Yeah I was going black and lime originally. Sadly I don't have photoshop capabilities lol I only use an IPad.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Off topic sort of but the world champs in the NFL like Blue and Green ;) lol
Its that silly American football sorry I had too to.
I do like the colors

And for You Niner Fans

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Funny but not wanting to take this Aussie thread further off topic lets just say I am a Green and Gold Cheesehead

OP
N
Thread Starter #9
Off topic sort of but the world champs in the NFL like Blue and Green ;) lol
Its that silly American football sorry I had too to.
I do like the colors

And for You Niner Fans

I am actually a Seattle Seahawks fan lol, I do follow them here in Oz. The green is actually brighter it's the best pic I could legally download.

Ive got lime green number plates and green ford badges on my black fist they look awesome on it

OP
N
Thread Starter #12
Ive got lime green number plates and green ford badges on my black fist they look awesome on it
Where did you get the badges from? Also looking at changing the ST logos to lime green.

Dmb graphics in the uk pretty sure they aren't making them anymore though. Yeah im also planning on changing the colour of the st badges to green

OP
N
Thread Starter #14
Dmb graphics in the uk pretty sure they aren't making them anymore though. Yeah im also planning on changing the colour of the st badges to green
Spewing. When I get the car I'll look around at options for the ST badges.

I have seen other colours on ebay but none lime green sadly probably have to paint them