Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST Rear Motor Mount

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

pwnall1337

Vendor
Are you guys going to make other engine mounts for the passenger side that is known to fail under high tq?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
Are you guys going to make other engine mounts for the passenger side that is known to fail under high tq?
At this time we don't have any immediate plans to make that mount due to the increased vibrations that would come from the combination of this with a RMM.

pwnall1337

Vendor
At this time we don't have any immediate plans to make that mount due to the increased vibrations that would come from the combination of this with a RMM.
I mean, it shouldn't be that bad. I had all 3 engine mounts from vf-engineering on my 2002 vw jetta vr6 and the vibration wasn't bad. Should be less with a little 1.6L I would assume? I still think making a full mount set to replace all 3 oem mounts would be a good idea and relatively low cost R&D.

LT Berzerker

Vr6 was a V6, V6's have much better balance inherent to the design then an inline 4 cylinders esp at lower rpms

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Well, just saying....I would buy the upper engine mount and trans mount from y'all if y'all would make them...just saying :).

iso100

1000 Post Club
Had a few over the years. 8v in 1993 and a 2001 24v.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #53
Alright, finally bit the bullet on this. Figured it was time after a year of no RMM lol.
Haha it's a great upgrade, that's for sure! Feel free to let us know what you think once you get it.

Had the car for a couple months now and it was driving me insane all the rocking every time you shift. Old mount is going straight to the trash.

Installed this mount this morning, it's PERFECTION. Kinda sad that it may break-in though, would love even more stiffness and vibration if you made the other mounts as well!! ;)

You guys having any sales soon? (besides the one i literally just missed) was going to pick up a RMM and the ultimate short shift kit