Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Northern utah test drive

I received a recall letter from ford for a self igniting cruise control on my ranger. I figure this would be a good opportunity to test drive a fiesta st at the dealership, but I've tried looking to see who has one around and I can't find anything. Does anyone know any dealerships that I could take advantage of? The internet hasn't helped, closest I've found is Pocatello. Did you guys buy all of them in utah?!?!?

STooge

I may be wrong but I believe that only one of us had to venture farther, one of us went to Vegas. Everyone else purchased here. As a matter of fact i think 3 of us bought from the same salesman, at least 2 for sure, my self and JP6sp.

Anyway, i'm not seeing anything either, a couple of us meet sometimes on Saturdays for cars and coffee at Beans and Brews just off of 10600 S, if you're interested in checking them out.

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the help. That would be way awesome! What time do you meet? I work till 630 on Saturdays in north salt lake.

STooge

Uh oh ha ha. It's at 9:00 am on Saturday mornings. 9:00-11:00 technically but it carries over a bit.