Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alberta FiST owners

I have an idea how to get a good sound byte for my exhaust, just haven't gotten around to it yet

Don't have a Facebook account, I find it way to invasive of my personal info
Just make a fake account, I have a real one and a dummy account haha

OP
P
Thread Starter #204
Just make a fake account, I have a real one and a dummy account haha
I have a dummy account for keeping in touch with a few people, I suppose I could use that... although I think I joined another group once and it ended up cross linking a bunch of stuff and really ticked me off. I generally just avoid Facebook as much as I can

Frost on my car this morning.....makes me sad that I gotta tuck her away for the season so soon. Lets hope its another short winter.

Just put winters on my OE wheels, still gotta 3M my sideskirts...I think I ran outta time lol

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Fortunately with two vehicles I can run the summers a bit longer on the FiST. Make use of those chinook days that will inevitably be coming.

That being said, I do love winter tires - the 4Runner is my main squeeze and has the equipment to keep me moving in the winter. Hopefully it's not that long of one though!

hey guys/gals

looking for the best/ economical place to get windows tinted in YYC, I have attempted it myself and to be honest I suck at it, I have precut kit so if someone would wanna come teach an old guy new tricks I would be more than willing to learn, but barring that I am looking to get this done sooner rather than later

thanks

When I worked at a glass shop we always used Shadow Tint.....no idea how competitive their prices are but they always did good work.

Hey all, posting up here finally. We had a nice little meet up in Red Deer this spring and on the way home my car turned 2000 km and got hammered by hail! Hope you all know the Fb group "Calgary Alberta ST Group" (for everyone really). It's a little more FiST friendly than the big group. Here's a pic from the meet:

and my car:

Hope to meet you all in the future!

Fiance and I were going to go to Repsol for a swim, took a look outside and said fuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Georden

Anyone interested in a ported box for a 12" sub? Sub and amp not included, but floor piece is. Fits under stock cargo cover and sounds pretty decent. Would like to get back what I spent on materials, but I'm not using it anymore and it's just taking up space right now.

Attachments

I'm officially an Alberta owner! [driving] [rockon][burnout] Well, more specifically Calgary :D

I'll get some pics from my phone posted tonight, taking her for her first bath tonight at Big Bucket in Crowfoot

I'm officially an Alberta owner! [driving] [rockon][burnout] Well, more specifically Calgary :D

I'll get some pics from my phone posted tonight, taking her for her first bath tonight at Big Bucket in Crowfoot
Welcome and we should meet soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk