Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alberta FiST owners

I think she lives in Airdrie. I met a woman in Revelstoke this summer with a green one.
Little Hoonigan sticker on the back window of that one.

OP
P
Thread Starter #22
Well crap... the sales guy I bought my car from skipped town and left for BC. Guess he decided it wasn't important enough to notify his active clients [shameful]

Anyway, I went down there because he wasn't getting back to me and found this out. I also found out my ETA is now late November :(

So... It snowed...

If anyone is curious you can fit 205/55R16s on 4x108 Focus steelies...

Actually, it takes the ride from soul shattering, to sporty [:D]

Although without the summer tire grip I have found that 1st through 3rd can be quite useless [burnout]

Attachments

OP
P
Thread Starter #25
haha, looking good!

Snow didn't stick around too long though

Hey guys just picked up my 2015 molten orange in Grande prairie AB, love to meet you guys in the summer!

OP
P
Thread Starter #27
It is FINALLY here.... actually it has been here since Saturday, but I FINALLY get to pick it up today after work

Come on 4:00pm.... why are you taking so long!!!

It is FINALLY here.... actually it has been here since Saturday, but I FINALLY get to pick it up today after work

Come on 4:00pm...

Congratulations, Phreak. If you have any questions regarding your vehicle, please let me know. Enjoy your ride. [lovest]

Kwasi

OP
P
Thread Starter #29
Thanks!

Already enjoying it way more than I should be [giddy]

Hello guys, I am a new Alberta Fist owner. I have replaced my used '02/03 Focus SVT with the Fist after some reliability issues. This is my DD no matter the conditions.

I also have an Evo X completely modified, Audi SQ5 (V6 Supercharged), Focus SVT and Avalanche.

My introduction thread is here: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...rmer-03-Focus-SVT-driver-Fist-is-replacing-it

image.jpg

Out at Brewsters Crowfoot last night.
You parked next to me.

Who is this?

Car looks great.

OP
P
Thread Starter #33
Welcome to the site! We look to seeing you around!

Are you up in Edmonton or down in Southern Alberta?

Hope to see mine this week, as of today it has been on order for 16 weeks. I think I could have gotten a Ferrari quicker on a factory order.... Glad I ordered when i did, as it would suck to order in lets say March and miss the entire summer driving season. Mine will have a short trip home to the garage, and then it will hibernate until April. I have a company car, a loaded 2013 Jetta TDI, so the Fiesta will only be seeing summer duty. First trip in the spring will be to get a full 3M clear bra, full hood, fenders, a pillers, front edge of roof and bumper. Looking into lower sills as well, as I am not keen on the rally style fender flaps.
I am in Sherwood Park, so just outside Edmonton. Have only seen one black ST in Edmonton in the last 4 months. I already have the Mountune MP 215 package to get installed and intake hose. As far as engine mods, that will be it for me. Want to get it very reliable and not turn it into a torque steer monster.

Hey ZREXER, bummer to hear you are still waiting for your order. I ended up buying a used 2014 instead of going the factory order route. It is going to be my DD as soon as I get some winters on it, which may take a week or two because I can't find any 205/40/17 winter tires. Got a quote for full 3M on hood/bumper/fenders/a-pillars/mirrors for $1000, seems a bit steep so I am considering my options.

DSC_0023.JPG

Go with 15" or 16" wheels. The ride improvement alone is worth it but your tire choices open up dramatically.
Thanks, I did end up buying a set of 15" steelies and put some cheap winter tires on them. The 15" wheels & 185/60r15 tires were half the price of the 205/40R17 tires alone (I was getting quotes 830+ for blizzaks).

I know this has been rehashed in other parts of the forum, but how has everyone found the ground clearance in our 'special' Alberta winter conditions?

I
I know this has been rehashed in other parts of the forum, but how has everyone found the ground clearance in our 'special' Alberta winter conditions?
I haven't had any trouble with ground clearance, but my tires are 6% oversized and they do grind some of the snow in the wheel wells. Don't go oversized because if you are compressed in a corner and hit a bump it'll buzz the inner fender.

Hey ZREXER, bummer to hear you are still waiting for your order. I ended up buying a used 2014 instead of going the factory order route. It is going to be my DD as soon as I get some winters on it, which may take a week or two because I can't find any 205/40/17 winter tires. Got a quote for full 3M on hood/bumper/fenders/a-pillars/mirrors for $1000, seems a bit steep so I am considering my options.

View attachment 3128
did you had a good deal buying used?