Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alberta FiST owners

OP
P
Thread Starter #61
Nice! Saving on gas, but still able to enjoy the drive!

OP
P
Thread Starter #62
So April 1st is now looking crappy for weather... so that idea is sort of out the door

This Friday and Sunday are going to be really nice though, anybody up for a short cruise?

OP
P
Thread Starter #64
They tried to delay mine for almost a week so they could "prepare it"... I would have none of it, haha. I showed up at the dealership in person!

Sounds like we are planning for Sunday... I will take a quick survey with the FoST and FiST guys and report when and where

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I kicked tires one day, mulled it over for the night and then went and bought it the next day.

'When would you like to take delivery?'
'Yesterday.'
'Well we can set it up for early next week...'
'No, if I drive the truck for a week it'll cost me $100 in gas - I am here with the GF, I want the car now.'

45 mins later I was down the road and covering the FiST interior with dog slobber!

What are your planned mods? Doing anything more to it?
I recieved my Cobb Motor Mount & FSwerks Catback before the car arrived. I was carless for almost two months, luckily my buddy let me borrow his F150 the last month. I spent nearly $600 on cabs/bus to and from work the month prior. I manage a bar that's a 20 minute drive from where I live so needless to say the hours and distance means the cabs add up and I couldn't always take transit.

I'm installing the catback and MM on Saturday with a buddy. I opted out of all the protection packages at the dealer and am going to be getting my 3m done at Doktor Detail here in Calgary. I've heard they're really good for their price point and good guys. $699.99 for the mirrors, headlights, hood, front bumper, & fenders. That's including the film and labour etc. Much better deal.

I then plan on getting boomba wing risers immediately and will probably wrap the roof gloss black with my buddy when he wraps his roof the same on his FRS. I plan to get the mountune springs eventually and plan on getting some 16x8 wheels for my summers so i can have a bit more tread and grip. I think that'll make it look really good. Uploading pictures shortly.

OP
P
Thread Starter #71
I was on McLeod today; orange with a bunch of bikes on the back

So who was it that I passed on MacLeod Trail? I'm leaning towards Dgrant1988
Yeah that was me. She now has 600 km's on her. Growing up so fast :'(.

You were driving the blue one yes? I was gonna roll down my window and ask if those window visors where weather techs?

If anyone in Calgary is wondering how the FiST drives with the CobbMM and how the FSWERKS catback sounds/looks, I can meet up with them and you can see and hear for yourselves :)

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Yeah that was me. She now has 600 km's on her. Growing up so fast :'(.

You were driving the blue one yes? I was gonna roll down my window and ask if those window visors where weather techs?

If anyone in Calgary is wondering how the FiST drives with the CobbMM and how the FSWERKS catback sounds/looks, I can meet up with them and you can see and hear for yourselves :)
600?!?! Damn Son, I've got 14,XXX. Oil change #3 coming up right quick.

I would be interested in hearing how you think the car feels with and without the RMM. I don't beat up my rides so I'm not sure if I should drop the coin on it.

When you cruised past I was thinking that wasn't a stock exhaust - sounds good!

600?!?! Damn Son, I've got 14,XXX. Oil change #3 coming up right quick.

I would be interested in hearing how you think the car feels with and without the RMM. I don't beat up my rides so I'm not sure if I should drop the coin on it.

When you cruised past I was thinking that wasn't a stock exhaust - sounds good!
I Would pull the trigger on it for what it costs. It feels far less "squirrely" and unsure in the first two gears. Not nearly as bumpy either. When we do a meet with the FoST guys as well or if you want whenever you can try driving it up and down the street or whatever to see how it feels.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
And I forgot to reply, but yes, the in groove vent visors are the WeatherTech option. They're pricey but I have them on all my rides... I'm a windows down kinda guy.

I may take you up on the offer of a ride / switch cars etc. I've got my Mountune short shifter installed so having a go at that might be worthwhile for you.

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi. I've had my FiST for about 6 weeks now and really enjoy it, such a fun little car. I use it as my daily driver between everygreen and westwinds.

Not much of a glamor shot but all I had on my phone.

Traded my Tuxedo black FiST in while I was out in Grande Prairie for a FoST at Hansen Ford. Heard she sold. If anyone is out that way they'll prob see her eventually. I left the fiestastforum sticker on the side window so maybe they'll come on here and sign up.

Hey guys! Im not a FiST owner but almost was one, and I absolutely love them to death. I ended up going with a FoST just because I was able to find one for a great price. Im from Edmonton and my baby is a Tangerine Scream, 2013 ST. I am really wanting a red third brake light for my ST and I know that the FiST has them. If anyone wants a clear third brake light, let me know and I'd love to make a deal with you. Im on the FoST forums too and they said try and make a Fiesta friend so I'm hoping I can make a buddy or two here. PM me if you want or just reply to this! Thanks everyone! All the Fiestas are looking GREAT!

Just went out to get some food & seen a Black FiST with Alberta plates & Roof rack in my neighborhood right now. Surrey, B.C. Seen you again on my way home, looked like you were taking family/friends for a test-drive.

Mines a Green Envy