Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alberta FiST owners

I'm happy to drop in and say hello. Oxford white. You'll know me when you see me.

And, If you see me, feel free to wave me down and say hello, I'm a friendly sort and don't bite.

It's also very nice to know we have a few MiniST's here in AB, and some in Edmonton where I hail from. Most everyone seems to be opting for the Focus ST, which is fine, but my loyalties are with the littlest escape pod.

http://imgur.com/nafRrWm

http://imgur.com/BHiq4W9,KQd8kAF,6PDxIdk#0

OP
P
Thread Starter #82
I saw a white FiST out in Westhills a few weeks ago... maybe you?

I was the Orange one that came up behind

I have not taken it to Calgary yet, but I know there is a local who isn't on the board as of yet who may have. I've only got 2500 k or so on it since February. Taking my sweet time.

Also, I'm not sure how to tag members, but I just got to meet [MENTION=2772]tawheed[/MENTION] and his extremely green '14. Great guy. We got to interview my catback, shoot the breeze a bit, and he got a free mod by way of my now no longer relevant K&N drop in.

Happy tuning, and green side up!

(EDIT: and so I did manage to tag. the universal constant of @ )

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Also, I'm not sure how to tag members, but I just got to meet [MENTION=2772]tawheed[/MENTION] and his extremely green '14. Great guy. We got to interview my catback, shoot the breeze a bit, and he got a free mod by way of my now no longer relevant K&N drop in.

Happy tuning, and green side up!
You just tagged... To do it in your text add the @ in front on the member's name. If they exist it will add a link and cause a notification.

[MENTION=2883]opusmonday[/MENTION] Thanks for taking me for a rip to hear the Cobb CBE and for the K&N drop-in! Awesome to have another local enthusiast!

Ha! Sounds like me... The Hwy 2 run at 6am is good fun. Nice and quiet!
Agreed. For local flavour, as well, can't recommend enough an east-west run on the Whitemud at around that time of night. Very fluid experience with nice straights and gentle curves beggin for the peggin.

Yeah that was me. She now has 600 km's on her. Growing up so fast :'(.

You were driving the blue one yes? I was gonna roll down my window and ask if those window visors where weather techs?

If anyone in Calgary is wondering how the FiST drives with the CobbMM and how the FSWERKS catback sounds/looks, I can meet up with them and you can see and hear for yourselves :)

would actually be interested in that, although I doubt my wife would approve the CBE...

Dgrant1988, did you do the work yourself? I really thinking of getting a CBE of some sort and I don't think I could do it myself.

Nice! I will keep my eyes peeled for you in the future!

We should arrange an ST meet at your pub at some point too!
Yeah for sure we definitely should.

Dgrant1988, did you do the work yourself? I really thinking of getting a CBE of some sort and I don't think I could do it myself.
Yeah with a buddy in his garage. Definitely need a sawzall, breaker bar, and torque wrench. the FSWERKS uses brackets so no welding required.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I couldn't resist the sale over at 2J Racing... their Koni Orange SRT.T strut package is en-route to Montana for me. Hoping to soften up the bumps and such that I feel when driving on gravel. Our roads aren't the greatest (at least they're not Edmonton!) and so any help on my back will be... helpful.