Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alberta FiST owners

I really like it for what it costs. $29.99 is a steal and it looks great with some tire shine on it. It's a very subtle addition to the vehicle and if it gets damaged or needs to be removed, a heat gun and some soapy water will do the trick :)

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I really like it for what it costs. $29.99 is a steal and it looks great with some tire shine on it. It's a very subtle addition to the vehicle and if it gets damaged or needs to be removed, a heat gun and some soapy water will do the trick :)

That does look half decent... Where do you live? Can I see this in person?

Good show - I'm in the SE, out of town 20mins or so.

How many people would be interested in a coffee one night?
I would be. I've forgotten my password for the beyond.ca forums, however I feel we should make a group with the focus ST guys in YYC as well perhaps and try and setup meets and cruises more frequently.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I don't venture on beyond much these days... I was / am a 4x4 guy first and foremost and their community is pretty limited.

Let me know what you dig up for people - I can pop in reasonably short order for a coffee run.

Any of you guys roll through Prince George, BC about two weeks back? Red or Molten Orange, 3-letter Alberta vanity license plate.

I'm in Edmonton, thinking of selling my '14 FiST in Green Envy if anyone (or anyone you know) is looking.

OP
P
Thread Starter #112
Yeah, I have it on 780, beyond and WSC - along with kijiji.
I let Mr. AssTuna on WSC use mine at an event after his car suffered a break down in the morning... I saw the look on his face after, I'd bet dollars to donuts he is at least thinking about one now. Go bug him to buy it in his Ford SVT build thread, haha. [biggrin]

I let Mr. AssTuna on WSC use mine at an event after his car suffered a break down in the morning... I saw the look on his face after, I'd bet dollars to donuts he is at least thinking about one now. Go bug him to buy it in his Ford SVT build thread, haha. [biggrin]

Nice, thanks for the heads up! I prodded him with a PM.

Hello all,

I am new here, just picked up mine molten orange last week. I live in Edmonton and have been modding cars for the past 9 years. Most of my experience has been with the Mazdaspeed Platform and rotaries but I am very adaptable. Have some rally armor mud flaps on the way and that is about it for right now but upcoming plans are pedal spacer, short shifter, lowering springs, and catback. Anybody here have the MBRP? Curious as to how it sounds in person and how bad the drone really is. I have already done a lot of research on these cars before I bought it. Anybody else here from Edmonton perhaps meet up on a Wednesday or Friday night some time.

Hello '88,

I'm in Edmonton as well. I don't take the Fiesta out all that often these days but should probably shake the dust off once more before fall sets in. Fridays would naturally be a better fit for a meet. If anyone else is in Edmonton perhaps we can sort out a micro-meet some time in the next month.

To the question of exhaust, I'm all for the Cobb. It's very very civil when you want it to be, but is as effective as hell when you open the taps. Drone? What drone.

Hello all,

I am new here, just picked up mine molten orange last week. I live in Edmonton and have been modding cars for the past 9 years. Most of my experience has been with the Mazdaspeed Platform and rotaries but I am very adaptable. Have some rally armor mud flaps on the way and that is about it for right now but upcoming plans are pedal spacer, short shifter, lowering springs, and catback. Anybody here have the MBRP? Curious as to how it sounds in person and how bad the drone really is. I have already done a lot of research on these cars before I bought it. Anybody else here from Edmonton perhaps meet up on a Wednesday or Friday night some time.

I purchased Tawheed's Green ST last week! Today I had it tinted at Blackout and ordered some Rally Armour Flaps (Black and green). Probably going to go all out with it, as funds allow, keeping it "daily driverabe". I bought it so I could park my Lightning for the winter to wrench on it. You guys may have seen it in YEG or YYC as Im down there lots.

Hello all,

I installed the MBRP exhaust two days ago, Hit me up if you want to hear it in person

Okay would like to invite everybody out to an upcoming car meet. I help run a group of like minded car people and we meet up once a week as well as plan events such as cruises and install days. We will be gathering tomorrow night at Westmount shopping mall (by the Tim's or Mcdonalds not sure which one yet) so if you can come out say hello I would like to meet some other FiST owners. I will be there around 8pm so just keep an eye out for a very stock Molten orange.

OP
P
Thread Starter #119
I purchased Tawheed's Green ST last week! Today I had it tinted at Blackout and ordered some Rally Armour Flaps (Black and green). Probably going to go all out with it, as funds allow, keeping it "daily driverabe". I bought it so I could park my Lightning for the winter to wrench on it. You guys may have seen it in YEG or YYC as Im down there lots.
Congrats on the purchase!

For those of you who had your FiST for winter last year... how annoying was it having winter wheels without the TPMS? Was the light irritating ? it's time to start shopping