Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alberta FiST owners

Saw another Ox White FiST on Glenmore Today bone stock. It looked virgin.

I honestly think we should get in touch with the Alberta Focus ST/RS*inevitable* guys on beyond and Facebook and create a Ford 4-banger group. At the very least get some cards printed somewhere with a few website URL's to leave on other FiST and FoST windshields to try and network for REALLY good alberta meets, photoshoots, etc

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Saw what you described (what appeared to be a white stock FiST) on Deerfoot while in rush hour. I was cruising in my lifted 4Runner with an air horn so I wasn't about to make an arse of myself waving at what appeared to be a younger woman driver.

Hey guys! Been a while... anyways, I'm finally getting my Fiesta ST! Going to place an order next week, and have it in time for summer. My brother ordered his last week - Molten Orange. Anyways, what would you guys pick between Kona Blue and Magnetic Metallic? I'm leaning heavily towards Kona Blue!

Magnetic 100% . More versatile for wheel colours and options. Better looking stock. I have a thing for dark metallic greys.

But Kona Blue with Ebony wheels looks sick! I don't know... I've had two silver colored cars before... a 2005 Mustang and a 2003 Pontaic Grand-Am... while I agree Magnetic Metallic isn't quite silver, its more dark grey, I still wanted to move out of the grey scale!

Would have liked to have Performance Blue though... that was my first choice. Can't believe Ford went from having 7 or 8 colors for FiST last year, now down to 5!

Can't wait to put summers back on.. End of march has -5 degrees to +5 here in Calgary, so the time has come to hurry up and wait.

Hey guys! Been a while... anyways, I'm finally getting my Fiesta ST! Going to place an order next week, and have it in time for summer. My brother ordered his last week - Molten Orange. Anyways, what would you guys pick between Kona Blue and Magnetic Metallic? I'm leaning heavily towards Kona Blue!
Magnetic. I would have gotten that 100% if it was available on my model year.

Does anyone have any wheels for sale in Alberta?

I went to clean and wax my wheels I had in storage and they were gone!!! Apparently a bunch of lockers were broken into and I was unaware of this.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
What size are you going with? I am not so attached to my Motegi's as I am now dreaming of a 16" set up, heck, maybe even 15". I need that sidewall!!

They're MR125's with a bit of wear (I drive on gravel...) but nothing crazy and no curb rash (pretty sure... will have to double check!).

Also, I've gone back to my summer set. Definitely need something a bit stickier though as with the AccessPort I can utilize launch control and just smoke the tires at will. Hearing it pop and gurgle as it holds rpm is kinda neat though. First time it was 4000rpm in the driveway and the second time was closer to 2500rpm... not sure if I changed it somehow but hey, 2500 is better than 4000 in my mind! The amount of torque we put down is no joke!

What size are you going with? I am not so attached to my Motegi's as I am now dreaming of a 16" set up, heck, maybe even 15". I need that sidewall!!

They're MR125's with a bit of wear (I drive on gravel...) but nothing crazy and no curb rash (pretty sure... will have to double check!).
Send me some info on your current setup i wanted to do 16" as my 18" ride was something to be desired.