Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alberta FiST owners

New FiST owner, here. I've seen are few fiestas around town. I'd be interested in a meet this spring/summer. Is there anything like that planned?? Also, anyone here selling used aftermarket parts??
IMG_0476.jpg

There's this group on Facebook that hosts meets and cruises. Calgary Alberta ST/RS Group. And also, congrats on the new Fiesta ST!

Really? Nothing since 2019 in Alberta? Seems I'm a little late to the party.
Oh some of us are still around. I am guessing many have moved on to other cars by now. I have a 2015 Silver with a few Mountune bits on it. I'll be keeping it for the forseeable future. I only summer drive, so it will last forever.

Oh some of us are still around. I am guessing many have moved on to other cars by now. I have a 2015 Silver with a few Mountune bits on it. I'll be keeping it for the forseeable future. I only summer drive, so it will last forever.
Cool, mine is a summer car as well. You guys meet up at all?

Cool, mine is a summer car as well. You guys meet up at all?
Haven't met up with anyone recently. I'm not in the typical age group for Fiesta ST owners as I am 62, was a retirement gift to myself at 55. I have always liked small cars with decent power. My previous car to the Fiesta was a turbo Miata I built.
I am still into performance bikes as well...some of us never grow up!

Haven't met up with anyone recently. I'm not in the typical age group for Fiesta ST owners as I am 62, was a retirement gift to myself at 55. I have always liked small cars with decent power. My previous car to the Fiesta was a turbo Miata I built.
I am still into performance bikes as well...some of us never grow up!
Nope.. I don't feel I am the right age demographic for this 4 banger stuff either (I'm 40), but I wanted balance. My previous toy was a 71 Plymouth Duster 340 and it was only into going in straight lines... CHEERS! 20220208_204454.jpg 20220208_204517.jpg 20200401_200149.jpg

It's been quiet but there's definitely locals who run these cars. I think the Alberta ST/RS Facebook group is a little more active. In any case, a few photos of small get-togethers around town
94988376_536064457109638_7007145285503680512_n.jpg
20170513_134047.jpg
20180607_192901.jpg

I'll be pulling mine out of the garage from the winter hibernation in about a month.

Cool, well please keep in touch. I'm driving mine, can't get enough to be honest. Only a bit of sand to contend with. The weather has been too good.

Hey there! Hopefully I'm not to late to join this group, I'm brand new to the forum! I have a 2014 Fiesta ST that I purchased last October, been loving the car a lot. If any of you guys are around Edmonton I would love to see what you guys have done to your Fiestas. If any of you have extra parts or opinions on what I should do to my car I would love to know.

Hey there! Hopefully I'm not to late to join this group, I'm brand new to the forum! I have a 2014 Fiesta ST that I purchased last October, been loving the car a lot. If any of you guys are around Edmonton I would love to see what you guys have done to your Fiestas. If any of you have extra parts or opinions on what I should do to my car I would love to know.
Welcome, I think big ones are a short shift kit, intercooler, motor mount, new filter (green), and a tune (accessory with of the shelf or custom dizzy/stratified). Lots of info about exhaust/downpipe/intake and if it is worth it or not with our small turbo.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's been quiet but there's definitely locals who run these cars. I think the Alberta ST/RS Facebook group is a little more active. In any case, a few photos of small get-togethers around town
View attachment 46947
View attachment 46948
View attachment 46949

I'll be pulling mine out of the garage from the winter hibernation in about a month.
Those pictures are awesome! Especially the two orange FiSTs at the top :love: