Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta MEET - Philadelphia - NJMP - September 14th, 2014

A few people have contacted me within the last couple of months asking when I will host the next Fiesta meet and it's cool to know that everyone had a good time last time and/or are looking to meet up for the first time.

We had a successful meet last year and I'm looking to repeat it this year with a few more cars. I am on 2 Fiesta forums which are FiestaSTForum.com and FiestaFaction.com so this meet is listed on both sites and open to all Ford Fiesta models. If you belong to other forums or social media groups, please share this link so we can make this meet bigger and better.

We will be meeting at the Sam's club parking lot inside the Franklin Mills Mall on Sunday, September 14th at 11am. The address is: 1000 Franklin Mills Cir. Philadelphia, PA 19154. We will wait an hour until everyone gets there and then we will be cruising to New Jersey Motorsports Park at 12pm. We will take group pics so don't be late haha. NJMP is located in Millville, NJ and is about 65 miles away from Sam's club. It will take us about an hour and a half to get there (traffic depending). At NJMP, we will be doing an arrive and drive on their go-karts. The go karts are out doors and are gas powered. Arrive and drive cost is "$35.00 for your first 15 ? minute session. Each additional 15 ? minute session on the same day is $20.00" or we can run a mini grand prix, grand prix or even an endurance race depending on how many people come and who wants to do what. We will figure that out as the date gets closer.

My Fiesta ST is a rally car so I will be switching cars before making the drive to Millville, NJ. However, I will have it on display in the parking lot of Sam's club.

If your coming, please click going on the event page on Facebook so I can keep track of how many cars we have coming. The event page is https://www.facebook.com/events/1449486295320475/

This is the link for the NJMP go karts:
http://www.njmp.com/f1-karting/

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
It definitely is a great facility. NJMP is my 2nd home haha.

OP
J
Thread Starter #6
Who's getting ready? It's gonna be awesome having a few Fiesta together.

OP
J
Thread Starter #14
We had a great turn out today. Thank you to all that came out. Next time we'll get a few more cars. The go-karts were fun too.

OP
J
Thread Starter #16
Haha, you can always bring them along to spectate. They do have stands where they can sit to watch. NJMP is a great facility.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Nice turnout John. Keep posted on the next one and I can help with the graphics.

OP
J
Thread Starter #18
Definitely. It's great to meet with local Fiesta owners and even better seeing the group grow little by little.