Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The First Annual ST takeover of Deals Gap on Sept 20-21

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club

Went early Def 2014 and found the fist in stock form on stock tires is about perfect with ESC in sport mode.

Also found that is a little "weak sauce" in stock forum everywhere else around the dragon that isn't 100% switchbacks laced together. Moonshiner was awesome. My car has gotten fast enough now, that I feel like I'd cook something or kill myself now, lol.

V_2

It's the fear of dukes of hazzarding off a mountain that makes it fun, right?

I'm gonna make my way out there in the spring for the FiSTs innagural drive. Should be a nice improvement over the sentra if I can get some 16s and grippier tires by then.

My buddy had a sentra by that time and he invited me but now he sold it to get a FiST. I plan on going around spring too April or May not sure yet.

V_2

Seems to be a popular switch, haha.

My wife actually convinced me to sell. She wasn't into full-on race car and I wasn't going to another stock car, so she that 2J was selling their car, now here we are.

Not sure how many people are on here from the area, but maybe we can get something together for early May.

3rd annual event (2016) will be entitled 3rd Annual EcobooST takeover. Dates should be very similar to the last two years, last couple weeks of September. Fontana will be host again this year.
ALL ecoboost equiped vehicles will be welcome this time around (as well as our usual non ecoboost friends who we still love)
hope to see you all again this year. Expect official details/facebook event page/advertising bomb soon.

V_2

Good deal!

Still thinking of making a trip out in May if anyone is interested.

I'm down, let us know when. Maybe get our forum to help sponsor to get more people on board. I don't think a lot of people read this section of the forum.

I thought so but wanted to make sure before I drive 5 hours to the wrong place haha. I live in Alabama, is there anyone in the surrounding states that is going and would like to get a little caravan planned?

Have to check what day we can go up there. What will work out with you guys?

I was up there before thanksgiving

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #39
I love the area ... My parents have a cabin 30 mins from there. Went last Summer :). Definitely in to go this year.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I love the area ... My parents have a cabin 30 mins from there. Went last Summer :). Definitely in to go this year.

Did I just get invited to stay at your parents place for this year's ST meet ?

YEP !!
Just send me the address when you get a chance and mail me a key :)