Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The First Annual ST takeover of Deals Gap on Sept 20-21

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Anyone hear going to the First Annual FoST and FiST takeover of Deals Gap on September 20th-21st?

iso100

1000 Post Club
I wish I was. My recent trip to Skyline Drive has curbed my appetite though and was only 3 hours away instead of 11.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Lol, that is a stroll for you. It's about 6 hours for me....but I have family a couple hours from there.

I'm going to be there. It's only a 13 hr drive (with breaks, 14-15) I've been there multiple times

Provided my work doesn't require me to travel the week before or after, i'll be going. It's only a 2.5 hour drive for me, so was going to end up there at some point anyways.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
I'm going to be there. It's only a 13 hr drive (with breaks, 14-15) I've been there multiple times
That what I'm talking about. Dedication my friend.

My wife is out of town that weekend and it is my 25 year reunion, but someone has to stay with the kids......

Wow, totally forgot about this. Maybe there needs to be more of an organized event. What forum put this on?

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Wow, totally forgot about this. Maybe there needs to be more of an organized event. What forum put this on?
I believe it started over on FocusST.org. There really aren't any FiST owners collaborating on much more than local meets.

I went to this last year. It's a fun group and event. I went with a different group this past week. I'll probably attend this next year

I made the killboy weekly highlights

K757 ,
I seen you at the Dragon on Friday the 18th. We went down and stopped at KillBoy and seen the car out there, I was in the Tuxedo Black Fist. It's stock except for a Cobb tuner for now. Later as we were heading up we met just after a photo corner. That's a nice ride you have there

MPA

If you go, try to get there thursday and drive 129 before the massive influx arrives on Friday. The rest of the weekend, avoid 129 and enjoy all of the awesome roads surrounding 129 that most people will not go to since 129 is the draw. And there will be cops running radar since the speed limit is 35mph

I've been there 4 times in Miatas, and the area is heaven. I will definitely make sure I take the FiST there for a nice weekend.

I went to this last year. It's a fun group and event. I went with a different group this past week. I'll probably attend this next year

I made the killboy weekly highlights

HAHA yeah I saw the highlights the past week. Nice ride!

V_2

I'd be in if something were put together. Was there in my sentra for one last drive before I sold it the weekend before the FB group meet got together this past October.