Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Short Shift Transmission Adapter

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Boomba Racing is proud to announce our new billet steel transmission mounted short shift adapter plate for the 2014+ Fiesta ST

This extremely durable and high quality adapter installs easily to the existing input bracket on top of your Fiesta ST transmission. No OEM parts need to be removed or modified during the installation process! Once installed, the adapter plate reduces shifter throws by 20%. CNC machined out of billet steel and weighing in at 16oz, the increased weight aids in shifting momentum and positive engagement, improving the overall feel of your shifting experience.

The adapter bracket is designed and manufactured in Boomba's own facility, right here in the United States and all mounting hardware are included. All adaptor plates and hardware are zinc plated for durability and excellent appearance. A definite mod for daily drivers as well as autocross and road racing enthusiast alike!

Introductory price: $85.00

Ford Fiesta ST Transmission Adapter

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Damn, I was just looking at Mountune's the other day. But this one sounds even better! I'll wait for some reviews on it but it sounds great so far.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Sounds great! Can't wait for the review! And I wonder how their RMM matches up with Cobb's RMM. I have that sitting in my garage right now, really need to put it on and see the results that everybody is talking about.

Can you do combo deals? I was just looking at your RMM. If I order both can I get free shipping? I'm going to order both of then here soon anyways lol

Boomba Racing is proud to announce our new billet steel transmission mounted short shift adapter plate for the 2014+ Fiesta ST

This extremely durable and high quality adapter installs easily to the existing input bracket on top of your Fiesta ST transmission. No OEM parts need to be removed or modified during the installation process! Once installed, the adapter plate reduces shifter throws by 20%. CNC machined out of billet steel and weighing in at 16oz, the increased weight aids in shifting momentum and positive engagement, improving the overall feel of your shifting experience.

The adapter bracket is designed and manufactured in Boomba's own facility, right here in the United States and all mounting hardware are included. All adaptor plates and hardware are zinc plated for durability and excellent appearance. A definite mod for daily drivers as well as autocross and road racing enthusiast alike!

Introductory price: $85.00

Ford Fiesta ST Transmission Adapter

Hi, will it fit the Euro model? If so what about shipping to Australia?

ordered this on monday night..
can't wait..

if you want a combo deal...
get their RMM, shifter cable bracket bushings, this short shifter, and then the BOV or weighted shift knob..

then you get free shipping. [grinking]
that is what i did.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
Hi, will it fit the Euro model? If so what about shipping to Australia?
We have not had a chance to test it on a Euro spec model just yet, there is no difference in any mechanic components of the piece, however we will keep everyone updated and we ship anywhere around the world.

Installed this yesterday with the Shift bracket bushings and OH WOW! It made such a big difference. The install is real straight forward, The hardest part was trying to figure out how to disconnect the ECU cables. They have these gray levers that need to be pulled to unlock the harnesses. Also make sure that you line up the bottom plate with the adapter before you attempt to connect it in the car, it only lines up in one direction.

The shifter feels short and tight now. This morning I did my first AutoCross and the shifter came in handy! Definitely nice to get that loose slop out of the stock system!

Would recommend 10/10

I have it matched with their Oval Weighted shift knob and it mates up perfectly.