Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HaveBlue83

The mountunes are better matched to the stock struts..

Buy the mountunes. Trust me they are nuts. Car is flat and nimble. I can push it and push it . Its crazy nice.

well the super streets are already paid for and in delivery. I guess I will just have to see for myself.

I have the H&R Sports on 215/40/17
Ride was pretty choppy when I first installed but after I upgraded to Wilwood BBK I found it a lot better
My car rubs when I U-turn above a certain speed (when suspension is compressed under full lock)
I'm not sure exactly where it's rubbing but I'm thinking of going coils soon because the fronts just feel a bit too low for me.

I just installed the ST Suspension springs on my car. I'll get pictures ands feedback in a few days

LT Berzerker

Cobb springs today...

Before

After

Before front

After

Rear before

After

I'll get the tape measure out after some miles on the car once everything sets.

I would love an update after a few days of driving, how's the ride compared to stock? I plan on installing the Cobb springs in a few weeks. What size wheels and tires are you running? Thanks!
Cobb springs today...

Before

After

Before front

After

Rear before

After

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Cobb springs today...

Before

After

Before front

After

Rear before

After

After it settles can you update the photos and measure from middle of fender to floor please.

I have the H&R Sports on 215/40/17
Ride was pretty choppy when I first installed but after I upgraded to Wilwood BBK I found it a lot better
My car rubs when I U-turn above a certain speed (when suspension is compressed under full lock)
I'm not sure exactly where it's rubbing but I'm thinking of going coils soon because the fronts just feel a bit too low for me.
Hey man, what are your wheel specs? I have the same springs and have been looking at TD wheels that don't rub... much. haha!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
So I'm thinking about getting springs, but I want to know now that everybody has had time to try them all out, which ones work the best with the stock shocks and struts? I really don't want to mess with those.

Is it right that the Mountune ones are the best with the stock setup? At least that's what I'm reading..

Chris G

That is what I've read too. Seems like the Cobb, Eibach, and Mountune are all pretty stock strut friendly.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
That is what I've read too. Seems like the Cobb, Eibach, and Mountune are all pretty stock strut friendly.
I just don't want to spend extra cash on the Mountune ones if the Cobb and Eibach ones do the same thing, with the stock setup.

Do they all drop the same amount also, since they're all practically the same product?

Any input would be appreciated. I've also been looking at the Vogtland springs from Modbargains. Those are another options I'm seeing.

Mountunes are on sale on their site. Enter downlow in the coupon code. I just pulled the trigger on the Mountunes. I will install next Friday and post pics. $242.10 shipped.

I just don't want to spend extra cash on the Mountune ones if the Cobb and Eibach ones do the same thing, with the stock setup.

Do they all drop the same amount also, since they're all practically the same product?

Any input would be appreciated. I've also been looking at the Vogtland springs from Modbargains. Those are another options I'm seeing.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Mountunes are on sale on their site. Enter downlow in the coupon code. I just pulled the trigger on the Mountunes. I will install next Friday and post pics. $242.10 shipped.
Really? Thanks man. Any idea how long the sale is for? And can't wait to see the photos and get your impressions

Here's my car on the Vogtland Springs, I have a few more pictures under my build thread but wanted to at least throw a pic in here for anyone interested in them. I love them so far!

stforum14.jpg

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I'm not sure how long it will go on. Rallysportdirect has a spring sale code also.
Here's my car on the Vogtland Springs, I have a few more pictures under my build thread but wanted to at least throw a pic in here for anyone interested in them. I love them so far!

View attachment 4480
Thanks for the heads up.

And that might be too aggressive for my daily drive unfortunately. Mountune might be a a happy medium between those and eibachs/Cobbs; since those two have the drop rates.