Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SW Wisconsin Anyone?

I live in SW WI and haven't seen any other ST's around. Just wondering if there is anyone in the area.

I just moved to MN. Im driving a truck between IL and MN on I-94, maybe see ya out there sometime.

I live in SW WI and haven't seen any other ST's around. Just wondering if there is anyone in the area.
I live in Milwaukee but get back to UW-Platteville frequently. Driving on the Grant County (back) roads can be lots of fun, being careful obviously to watch out for farmers and wildlife. Where are you located?

OP
JC1378
Thread Starter #4
I live in Lancaster...i go to Platteville quite a bit

I live in Lancaster...i go to Platteville quite a bit
Next time I plan to head SW, I'll PM you and maybe we can get together. My college roommate still lives in the area (Glen Haven). His dad was the Platteville Chevrolet dealer at the time.

I'm in Rochester, but frequently drive back to the La Crosse area/central WI!

My circle is basically 94 from twin cities through central WI to 90 west to Rochester to 52N so we'll def. have to cruise the mn/wi border along the river or near winona area sometime...actually heading to central wi tonight after work for a day or two.
I'm in Rochester, but frequently drive back to the La Crosse area/central WI!
What part of the TC area?
Im in the Twin Cities area. Im from CA, but recently moved here.

My circle is basically 94 from twin cities through central WI to 90 west to Rochester to 52N so we'll def. have to cruise the mn/wi border along the river or near winona area sometime...actually heading to central wi tonight after work for a day or two.
That's a good drive! Winona's got some awesome bluff roads - I took off the afternoon last week and drove over for lunch; amazing. It'd be cool to get some Minnesota/Wisconsin folks together.

That's a good drive! Winona's got some awesome bluff roads - I took off the afternoon last week and drove over for lunch; amazing. It'd be cool to get some Minnesota/Wisconsin folks together.
I'd be happy to attend.
I'd be game! A few friends of mine, all drive Volvos, usually arrange/take cruises down that way fairly often. it'd be nice to get a few FiSTs together too [raceflag]

I'd be game! A few friends of mine, all drive Volvos, usually arrange/take cruises down that way fairly often. it'd be nice to get a few FiSTs together too [raceflag]
I drove a semi truck from Hopkins, MN to Austin, stopping in Albert Lea on the way, picked up my trailer, the went East on 90 into WI, all the way to Rochelle, IL I-39 south. 450 miles one way. Then went to Streamwood IL, on 88, then back west on 90, took the 94 split back to Minneapolis. 905 miles round trip. At night. Every night. For the last 6 months. It would be great to get off the highway and run with pack out into the wild...

I find it amusing that the SW Wisconsin thread is mostly Minnesotans talking about the alphabet roads.

It'd be cool to get some Minnesota/Wisconsin folks together.
Agreed, I have led several alphabet road drives in the past and would be happy to do so again. What dates work best for people?