Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which cargo liner do you like better?

Which cargo liner do you guys like better?

• ST Liner

Votes: 60 63.2%
  • Fiesta Liner

Votes: 35 36.8%

• Total voters

MPA

I found this other Ford liner that looks like it will fit. It looks to be shaped the same as the WeatherTech part, where it fills up the side storage areas

EE8Z-6111600-CA

How are you guys doing this "dropped" floor with the full size spare ... I went out and messed with putting the original floor pan under the brackets it rests on for the "raised" position and it seems to sit on the spare not flush with the body? [MENTION=1705]12elentless[/MENTION]

How are you guys doing this "dropped" floor with the full size spare ... I went out and messed with putting the original floor pan under the brackets it rests on for the "raised" position and it seems to sit on the spare not flush with the body? [MENTION=1705]12elentless[/MENTION]
Once you put the liner in above the false flooring it stabilizes even though it is a little unbalanced on the tire. I actually take out my spare most of the time, it adds a little more space.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club

MPA

I found this other Ford liner that looks like it will fit. It looks to be shaped the same as the WeatherTech part, where it fills up the side storage areas

EE8Z-6111600-CA
I ordered the regular fiesta one, and received this one. You lose the side pockets, which I don't like as I keep my air pressure gauge in the larger one. You also have to remove the piece that al;lows the floor to sit at the higher level.

I just ordered the regular Fiesta one on eBay that lets me keep the side pockets. eBay for $75 + shipping. $83 total.

MPA

I just ordered the regular Fiesta one on eBay that lets me keep the side pockets. eBay for $75 + shipping. $83 total.
Let me know who you bought it from if it turns out to be the correct one.

I got mine from hallfordec2012. even though the normal one was pictured, this is what they said:

Yes unfortunately Ford changed designs this year on these. If you do not want to keep it feel free to return it. Thanks

I got mine from hallfordec2012. even though the normal one was pictured, this is what they said:

Yes unfortunately Ford changed designs this year on these. If you do not want to keep it feel free to return it. Thanks
Looks like I'll be returning mine... Ordered from the same vendor.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331185625163

Well, that's a relief - haha. It's supposed to arrive next Wednesday. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be the right one, but I won't hold my breath.

Appreciate the info! Will make it slightly less annoying if it turns out to be the same one you received.

Yep - just received it and it's the incorrect one. Sent them a message right away asking if I could return it as it didn't match the description and part # they had in the listing.

Where'd you end up buying the right one? Another seller on eBay?

MPA

Yep - just received it and it's the incorrect one. Sent them a message right away asking if I could return it as it didn't match the description and part # they had in the listing.

Where'd you end up buying the right one? Another seller on eBay?
I hadn't looked for one after receiving it - I just assumed all the ones on eBay would be the wrong one.

MPA

I'm not confident anyone will have the correct one since the part # stayed the same and they changed it.

I like that Ford charges $9.50 for installation of the cargo mat :D

Be warned. Ford ships the ST cargo liner folded into a square in a box. They've had so many complaints about it not going back to flat they even include a printed form. I've tried weight and heat (sunlight) and I still can't get the scalloped edge to return to straight. Looks like crap. For $90 it should be sent flat not folded.

The trunk liner is the WeatherTech 2014 Fiesta Hatchback (non ST version). I took off the plastic upper level floor mountings and removed the side pocket cardboards, lowered the floor and dropped the liner in! So much more cargo room. And the spare tire and tools are still below the floor and mat!

After a lot of fun with the Ford teams re: their changing floor mats, I'm finally ready to just get the WeatherTech.

From your description, I see you removed the cardboard tabs and plastic pieces for the higher floor. Is the floor beneath the WeatherTech when you set it in for the lower level?

After a lot of fun with the Ford teams re: their changing floor mats, I'm finally ready to just get the WeatherTech.

From your description, I see you removed the cardboard tabs and plastic pieces for the higher floor. Is the floor beneath the WeatherTech when you set it in for the lower level?
I utilized the same method shown here. Yes, the floor is beneath the WT Liner in this case. If you choose to go this route (floor under WT Liner), stack the cardboard tabs onto the tire edge under the floor as it gives it more stability (at least in my experimenting). The floor kinda slides (i.e. is man-handled) into place with the WT liner on top. You could also place the WT liner directly onto the spare or spare wheel well itself but it would result in either a slight hump due to the tire or slight depression.

My own pictures for reference.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

I utilized the same method shown here. Yes, the floor is beneath the WT Liner in this case. If you choose to go this route (floor under WT Liner), stack the cardboard tabs onto the tire edge under the floor as it gives it more stability (at least in my experimenting). The floor kinda slides (i.e. is man-handled) into place with the WT liner on top. You could also place the WT liner directly onto the spare or spare wheel well itself but it would result in either a slight hump due to the tire or slight depression.

My own pictures for reference.
SUPER helpful! This will probably make me pull the trigger on the WT. Looking for a solid cover that is stable. Appreciate the photos!