Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which cargo liner do you like better?

Which cargo liner do you guys like better?

• ST Liner

Votes: 60 63.2%
  • Fiesta Liner

Votes: 35 36.8%

• Total voters

tojo

The trunk liner is the WeatherTech 2014 Fiesta Hatchback (non ST version). I took off the plastic upper level floor mountings and removed the side pocket cardboards, lowered the floor and dropped the liner in! So much more cargo room. And the spare tire and tools are still below the floor and mat!

So will that mat work if the floor is at the highest point? As the pictures show the back seat angling outwards. And will the mat be to big then?

There seems to be some confusion as to which of the Ford cargo liners will fit the back of our ST with the floor in its lowest position, but still allow you to keep the storage pockets on the side. Does anyone have one of those and know exactly where it can be purchased from? Thanks!

Cargo Mat

This is the Ford OEM off EBay with red PlastiDip tool handle filled into the "ST." I started thinking a red tire pen might work but ended up using the PlastiDip. I wanted it to stay flexible with the mat. IMG_0521.JPG

EE8Z-6111600-AA is the one pictured in my previous post. It does not extend into the side pocket areas.

Sorry - I see. I want the regular Fiesta cargo mat that installs in the lower position hence my posted part numbers. I'm trying to figure out which of the part numbers I posted fit our car in the lower position and preserve the cubby pockets.

Am I missing something? How do you guys lower the oem floor to the lower position? Mine seems to be pretty smug once you lower it down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a tiny bit tricky at first. Lift up the floor panel, then hold it so that the handle grip side is up high and the other end is sloping down towards the ground and angled towards the front of the car. Then you can slide it underneath those big plastic pieces that hold the floor in the higher position, then lower the handle end so that the floor panel sits flat on the spare. If your spare tire is at an odd angle, or over inflated, it will make it difficult to get the floor flat. I had to re-orient my spare a little, but then the floor sits nicely on top of the spare. The only problem that remains is the huge gap between the floor piece and the seats. If you buy a mat and set it on the floor board, then problem solved.

That's why I'm trying to make sure I am buying the correct regular mat for the normal Fiesta that does not block-off the cubby pockets on the sides.

I went by part # like a year ago for the 2nd liner there, but I got a new one that fills out the corners. Said screw it after having the dealership try 3 times and finally just went with the Weathertech one.

The part number for the "Fiesta Liner" shown in the second picture is BE8Z-6111600-AA, but like 5nowman said, Ford changed the design without changing the part number. The new design is shaped like a t-shirt and looks like it only fits the 4 door. I confirmed by contacting Tasca Ford and also QuirkParts (ebay seller who pictures the old style). You might get lucky finding a dealer that still has the old one on the shelf or a member who has the old style, but I think I'm giving up.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The trunk liner is the WeatherTech 2014 Fiesta Hatchback (non ST version). I took off the plastic upper level floor mountings and removed the side pocket cardboards, lowered the floor and dropped the liner in! So much more cargo room. And the spare tire and tools are still below the floor and mat!

Can the Weathertech be used without the spare cover panel, directly on the spare, or would it be too 'wobbly'??

Yes, you can use the Weathertech right on top of the spare tire. It's slightly lumpy but not bad at all. Definitely flat enough and opens up a lot of extra volume.

long time lurker. i guess my first post on this forum will be about trunk mats. lol

i went with weathertech after the comparison pics on here and I added led lighting i got the idea from before the fiesta when i use to want a GTI

trunk 1.jpg trunk 2.jpg trunk 3.jpg

^Looks nice!

I just ordered two of the "Motor Trend" trimmable mats from eBay to give them a shot. I like the side pockets, so wanted to keep them. I also want to find something that can protect the rear seat seatbacks when chucking cargo in the car. I'm going to see if I can make one of them work to cover at least the wider seatback. Not sure how I will try to attach it yet.

The felt on the hatch floor is too delicate and I'm guessing the seatbacks are the same stuff. I also want to try to figure out a way to use the space under the hatch floor. I'm certain leftover scraps from my trimming down there would help some of the road noise, too. Anyway, I'll try to post my results.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I ordered the Ford ST one today. I hope they still have them available. It still shows in the system.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk