Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

• 2J-Racing

Votes: 15 3.5%
  • Borla

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Cobb

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Custom Performance Engineering

Votes: 27 6.3%
  • FSWerks

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • MBRP

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Milltek

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • MRT Rally Sport

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Scorpian

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Injen

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Mountune

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Custom

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • TSUDO

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 9.3%

• Total voters
I bought a Thermal R&D from another member lightly used and am currently getting it ceramic coated in titanium. Cant wait to see it...it will be very very interesting how it helps with corrosion and performance wise with the setup I am currently going to run with and all the special ported..polished and machined parts I have In the old arsenal coming up very soon. pics will follow when the exhaust is picked up. [rockon] and of course.... I left the tips alone! Just for you Ron!

Did you finish getting it coated?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have the Stage 3 COBB with catless downpipe. No boom or drone, very unassuming note, though it picks up quite a bit under acceleration. Not what I would call distinctive however. The CPe 3" that I just bought, but have not yet installed, I KNOW is much louder and IS distinctive. I've heard very few cars that sound as 'different', especially at 1.6 liters. To me it sounds more similar to, than different from, an STI.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have the Stage 3 COBB with catless downpipe. No boom or drone, very unassuming note, though it picks up quite a bit under acceleration. Not what I would call distinctive however. The CPe 3" that I just bought, but have not yet installed, I KNOW is much louder and IS distinctive. I've heard very few cars that sound as 'different', especially at 1.6 liters. To me it sounds more similar to, than different from, an STI.
The CP-E Nexus is definitely deeper in tone than all but a very few of the systems out there for our rides (I have one on mine), but I would not say that it has that Audi 5 cylinder/Scooby boxer 'woofle' type sound, at all. [wink]

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thats crazy a dead tie between COBB and MBRP. We had the COBB Turbo-back on our shop car, and it sounded good!

anticon

How does this one sound?

[video=youtube;Tfqx4P2pJ_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfqx4P2pJ_Y[/video]
Sounds pretty good! I'm putting it on my short list. Currently a Borla fan as my old SVT Focus sounded great with it and the clips I found on YouTube were also good sounding. Who sells your stuff?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
II

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Sounds pretty good! I'm putting it on my short list. Currently a Borla fan as my old SVT Focus sounded great with it and the clips I found on YouTube were also good sounding. Who sells your stuff?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
II
Na man.....Buy the Thermal R&D Setup. very very tasty! If youd like I can get a sound video for you as I run it also with the Snap Crackle Pop dizzy tune option. But here is one from youtube.

https://youtu.be/wnfKNmHdvc0

So this has no cat converter? I live in a the Great State of Cuomo, lover of overregulation and Green Party Nazism.

It's a cat back, does not replace the catalytic converter. There's no reason to go catless.
Thanks, I was checking because the YouTube clip that was linked states it's catless, ("Catless DP", Not sure of what that is, a down pipe? There'a not cat on a down pipe. A brand name?). Thus my confusion. If that were the case the audio, while sexy, won't be representative of what I would be buying.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What the Snap Crackle Pop tune? Who does that one and what loads it?
Its just and exhaust after effect that adds some crackle and popping qualities as you decelerate ....I have it through Dizzy tuning. I had it through stratified with there Flash tune also on a Stock snail....same effect but just not as much and not as loud as the BT I have now makes it come alive! [party]

Jerickson88

Send pics of it unboxed. How is the quality? Back in the day Trubenz made systems that just needed a muffler and tips. Wish someone made the tuning kit like that for these cars..

anticon