Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Orange County/SoCal Fiesta / Focus Meet Weds November 19th 5-9pm @ ModBargains in La Habra, CA

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
We have our SECOND official meet date! Join us at ModBargains 5-9PM on Wednesday December 17th at 1721 E Lambert Rd, La Habra CA (Lambert @ Harbor Blvd, close to In-N-Out Burger - La Habra and Chronic Tacos La Habra is not even a hundred yards. Going straight up Lambert takes us to Carbon Canyon and Turnbull isn't far either. Join us Dec 17th and every Third Wednesday after that from 5-9pm.

For the meet, ModBargains will also be doing special pricing on things like COBB items, injen intakes, etc and offering specials for both in-stock inventory items as well as drop shipment orders for both FIESTA ST and FOCUS ST goodies.

Cheers
Nick

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Bump for update - ST Specials to be offered!

Hey Nick, I'll be there. i also sent the link to another member on here, he's from Irvine so he's not too far away.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Sorry,
Weeknight traffic prevents me going down to the OC.

Dave

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Hey guys, just a quick reminder the meet is tomorrow!

I hope to see you there!

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
c'est la vie! If you can make it, we'd love to see you :]

I am doing everything I can to make this a decent size get together.

Cheers

I'm hoping to be there between 7-7:30. Depends on traffic. Its the best I can do. Wait for me if ya'll are going to go drive around.

-Peter

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Thanks to everyone that made it out! Myself and the rest of the team had a great time talking cars and hanging out!

Looking forward to next month!

I had fun last night and met some cool people, thank you Nick aka [MENTION=282]BlueBomber[/MENTION] and Mod Bargains for putting it together. Hopefully we can get more people every month, I'll see you guys at the next one.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
BUMP

Post updated! Join us for the second meet November 19th from 5-9pm! See you there!!