Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Local Calgary ST Group

Trying to get a sub forum started for local Calgary guys on Beyond.ca. Ownership numbers locally are a little low, so the idea is to join forces with the Focus ST guys. They obviously would not be interested on signing up at an exclusive Fiesta forum and vice versa, so the idea is to get a more neutral site on a high traffic local forum.

If you are interested, here is the thread.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=4349262#post4349262

I will probably need to get at least 10~15 local members to get recognized to start a sub forum

OP
P
Thread Starter #2
So no interest in a joint Focus/Fiesta ST Calgary meet at some point?

For instance, a shot from a local meet:

I'm in. My car goes away when the snow flies so anytime soon would be best.
I'll check out the link when I get home.

OP
P
Thread Starter #4
Check it out... it took a lot of work, but we got our own dedicated area for Calgary ST owners forum area on Beyond. There is already a pretty decent sized group on there, this will be great for local events!

http://forums.beyond.ca/category/181/ford-st-owners-club/

I am excited, really looking forward to seeing how big of a local club we can get!

OP
P
Thread Starter #5
Not sure if anybody is interested, but we are meeting at the new underground parkade (bottom level, in the far corner) at Chinook tomorrow around 7:00pm

I've heard on Saturday it will start to snow, so my car will be tucked away after that. Basically this is the only chance I have to do any kind of meet up until at least next spring

We have at least three confirmed now, so if you want to come down and hang out for a bit feel free to stop by!

OP
P
Thread Starter #6
So we had some cancellations... ok quite a few. So really we had a meet of two... and one was an SFE, lol

Hello to any other fellow FiST owners from Calgary. Hit me up if you want t have a little get together this winter (during a chinook or something!). My baby is my all year ride, so I'll be out & about in the snow all winter long. Glad to see there are at least a few FiST here in YYC.