Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Group Buy: Team Dynamics 17x8 Pro Race 1.2

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

LT Berzerker

Me likey, have a question though JohnzyST, what are you running 17x7.5 of 17x8 on your fiesta?

I'm interested. Got a picture of a gold? Thinking of either bronze or gold for a white ST... Also what offset is good with eibach spring? And possibly thinking of a bbk in the future....

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I would jump on this but unfortunately it's bad timing. Is it only for three orders or will there be a time-period following the third order?

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #27
I would jump on this but unfortunately it's bad timing. Is it only for three orders or will there be a tune-period following the third order?
The minimum number of orders require to get the pricing is 3. Any orders taken after 3 are immediately submitted for order @ the UK factory. The promotion period ends 10/11/14.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #28
I'm interested. Got a picture of a gold? Thinking of either bronze or gold for a white ST... Also what offset is good with eibach spring? And possibly thinking of a bbk in the future....
Gold is hot!

I would stick with a 45mm or 48mm with Pro Kit springs.

Pro Race 1.2 wheels are very caliper friendly by design.

Gold is hot!

I would stick with a 45mm or 48mm with Pro Kit springs.

Pro Race 1.2 wheels are very caliper friendly by design.
As a reference, how is that gold compared to the wrx sti gold rim? Is it similar in color, lighter, darker? Or is the bronze more like the sti gold? Thanks.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #30
As a reference, how is that gold compared to the wrx sti gold rim? Is it similar in color, lighter, darker? Or is the bronze more like the sti gold? Thanks.
TD gold is lighter.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #34
We have the third participant: Tk288

The buy is active. Orders taken will be placed with the factory, through to the close of the buy on 10/11/14!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #38
MMMTRBO is number 4! Are you number 5???