Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Group Buy: Team Dynamics 17x8 Pro Race 1.2

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #61
Tuxedo black if you cant no big deal I may have to wait awhile to save up for the wheels but im sure it will be these wheels just not sure about the color
Understood. I will try to put something together for you later today. I am booked solid right now.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Can the pro race 3's be custom ordered in anthracite? That would be soo kick ass.

Some of your photos show wheels without the Team Dynamics lettering on the lip. Is the Spec 390 option (no lettering) available on this GB? Also, I really like JohnzyST's setup and want to do the same with 235/40's. What's your opinion on 38 vs 42 for offset with stock suspension for tires that size?

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #68
Some of your photos show wheels without the Team Dynamics lettering on the lip. Is the Spec 390 option (no lettering) available on this GB? Also, I really like JohnzyST's setup and want to do the same with 235/40's. What's your opinion on 38 vs 42 for offset with stock suspension for tires that size?
The Spec 390 option is not available for the group buy price. The factory has recently tacked on a $45 per wheel fee to produce the Spec 390. This has been mulled around for quite a while and the decision and cost finally hit. If you want to pay the fee, I will see if the factory will allow it to be applied to the group buy price. I do not see this being an issue, but I do not want to speak out of order as this has not been tabled with the factory yet.

As to the 38mm or 42mm offset with the 235/40, there has been some bouncing around going on. Originally, I had discussed the 42mm as the better option. The give and take surrounding the fender rub and the inset clearance would have to lean towards inset clearance being more important due to the additional tire width. Result, 38mm is the better offset for the 235/40.

That seems a bit much to dispense with the advertising. Otherwise, thanks for the quick response.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #70
That seems a bit much to dispense with the advertising. Otherwise, thanks for the quick response.
For reference, the Pro Race 1.2 was not initially available without the lettering. The Spec 390 is a recent development, and for the factory, something they agreed to do for PCA. The additional fee should have been applied originally, but the kick back from the factory on costs only became more apparent over time.

Here are some pics I shopped for the bronze color wheels.

Since the picture with the white ST is the only one I know of with the bronze, I decided to mask it and take it to black, since thats the color of mine. I also did the other fiesta colors so people can use that as a reference !

Sorry if the colors are not exact matches, its 12:37 am and im in my boxers ;)

White (ORGINAL)

Black (SHOPPED)

Blue (SHOPPED)

Green (SHOPPED)

Silver (SHOPPED)

Red (SHOPPED)

Orange (SHOPPED)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #72
Here are some pics I shopped for the bronze color wheels.

Since the picture with the white ST is the only one I know of with the bronze, I decided to mask it and take it to black, since thats the color of mine. I also did the other fiesta colors so people can use that as a reference !

Sorry if the colors are not exact matches, its 12:37 am and im in my boxers ;)

White (ORGINAL)

Black (SHOPPED)

Blue (SHOPPED)

Green (SHOPPED)

Silver (SHOPPED)

Red (SHOPPED)

Orange (SHOPPED)
Very nice. I should hire you ha ha.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #74
Up to six, ericr! Can we get to 10 by midnight!!!!!!!!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #76
I would like to say thank you to the forum members who have demonstrated interest in this group buy and to those who ordered a great set of wheels for their ST's!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #77
The orders are scheduled for departure from the UK on the next available container in December. From the ship date the ETA is 5 weeks.

I will receive notification of the container's departure and will update when that occurs.

LT Berzerker

The orders are scheduled for departure from the UK on the next available container in December. From the ship date the ETA is 5 weeks.

I will receive notification of the container's departure and will update when that occurs.
Schweet

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #79
Here is a bit of an update. The last information I received, prior to last week, is a container is at port and another container is coming. Due to the factory closing for the holidays, and my contact taking time off as well (he will be back on Monday), it has been quiet.

As soon as I get any information I will certainly update this thread. Thanks for being patient!