Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Group Buy: Team Dynamics 17x8 Pro Race 1.2

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #103
The warehouse began shipping today. I will have tracking to send out tomorrow. :)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #107
Ok. Last time...Monday. Orders will ship Monday. I spoke with the VP who assured me orders will ship Monday. While he informed me the warehouse was short handed, I let him know the warehouse had said orders would be shipping on Wednesday and Thursday, and stretched to today, Friday. I made it quite clear I have customers who, like me, have been forwarded information from the warehouse and there is no good excuse for not providing updated/accurate information.

All that having been said, I know how long everyone has waited. While the circumstances with the labor dispute at the docks was a new one, so has this week been with the warehouse, a double whammy if you will. While a tough row here, I will be monitoring progress and updating on Monday.

Have a good weekend!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #110
Orders shipped out today. Tracking numbers emailed. More orders shipping tomorrow. Tracking will be forwarded tomorrow evening. :)

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I have about a month and a half to go for my wheels to hopefully arrive and cannot wait. Don't have my stock wheels anymore, I'm driving on steelies with xice tires and dying to get them off.

LT Berzerker

You guys are killing me, I'm just waiting for a tracking number.... Patience being tested....

CanadianST

Wheels looks great...Although it must be quite the labor of love keeping those white wheels clean!
Oh it is, especially with the stock pads. Be prepared to clean them on average once a week sometimes can stretch it to every two weeks or they'll look terrible. It's worth it though!