Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Let's talk agressive tire fitment on the Fiesta ST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Let's get a thread started on tire sizes and tire brands for some aggressive fitment. I personally think this is a nice look and according to the owner he is running 195/40 in the front and 205/40 in the rear with 17x7.5 wheels at 35mm offset. I would probably do 205/40 all around on 17x8. For those following this trend, what are your plans?

Looks great! Wish I got a blue FiST . Anyone have this setup on stock suspension?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Looks great! Wish I got a blue FiST . Anyone have this setup on stock suspension?
This is a picture of mine before coilovers.

Here's a picture with coilovers.

PCA-1

Just a reminder. Don't forget with Team Dynamics you have offset ranges to spec order from. While it would be nice to have a wheel for everyone, suffice it to say if you like what Team Dynamics has to offer, you can take advantage.

LT Berzerker

Really looking forward to getting mountune springs with TD PR 1.2's in a 17x8 +38.... Running stock size and see if 215/40 615RT's will fit on later :)

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Can we change the title to aggressive WHEEL fitment, not TIRE fitment.

a 195/40 and 205/40 are FAR from aggressive. One is stock size, the other is SMALLER than stock size.

Aggressively hard parking? Sure.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Can we change the title to aggressive WHEEL fitment, not TIRE fitment.

a 195/40 and 205/40 are FAR from aggressive. One is stock size, the other is SMALLER than stock size.

Aggressively hard parking? Sure.
This is depending on the wheel width, 195/40 on 17x8 would be considered stretched. Its all relative.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I said nothing about stretch. I was stating that STOCK size tire or smaller than STOCK is not aggressive. 215+ would be moving more towards that.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I said nothing about stretch. I was stating that STOCK size tire or smaller than STOCK is not aggressive. 215+ would be moving more towards that.
Then maybe this thread title should be changed to Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires.

C. love

i gotta agree with harvick, all depends on your definition. I still wanna see some wide wheels and wide tires. so some 16x9 with 245/40 all around. (i imagine thats stupid wide for these cars). I would also love to see some low offset 15's with some 195 snow/mud tires (i hope to be the one to do this)

C. love

Aggressively stupid irresponsible wheel & tire fitment for those who like to profile and pose.
again depends in the person. I love deep lips on wide wheels with light stretch(light stretch defined as 235/40 on 10.5 for example) and moderate camber.

again depends in the person. I love deep lips on wide wheels with light stretch(light stretch defined as 235/40 on 10.5 for example) and moderate camber.
235 on a 10.5" wheel is not a "light" stretch! That's a huge stretch! A light stretch on a 10.5" would be like a 275. On my Genesis I'm running a 285 on a 10" wheel and it's pretty much perfect - no stretch and no bulge.

I'm curious - whats your definition of "moderate" camber? -9deg? lol[:p]

C. love

^ lol wrong. 205 on a 10.5 is pretty heavy and something i personally dont like. I will give you some stretch looks more than others. Stretch is dependent on two things.

Camber well depends. front or rear? If front modified steering angle or not?

225/45 on a 10.5. sidewall height on a 225/45 is higher than that of a 235/40 light stretch.

Woops thought this said aggressive tire and fell into a stance thread. I'll be on my way.

C. love

actually thats a drift car. I have been stretching tires waaaaaaaaaay (see how many a's i used) before the term stance was even used to describe a genre of car culture. In addtion you guys seem to be very jusgementaal based on what? so far nothing.

You guys could search google a bit find something and post.....just sayin