Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2860r intake

Hey all, first post on here, i’m in the process of installing my atp 2860r turbo kit along with the airtec tubular manifold, and i’m unable to get my stock intake to fit, it’s like a half inch away from the coupler. Any suggestions?

How has the instal gone so far? I have been thinking of this setup myself, any hiccups along the way or extra parts that me be needed? Also if you look at the 2860 thread within the “ecoboost engine mod” section am few guys had the same problem. It looks that they ordered a small coupler to join them together, one person contacted atp directly and they sent him one as well.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Yeah, the intake doesn't fit. If you email ATP they'll send you a coupler. They were supposed to add this to the kit months ago but I think they're enjoying that Cali kush too much and keep forgetting lol. They're super helpful though, just shoot em a note and they'll get you taken care of. If you can't wait, a 3" beaded coupler works perfect to join the two sections like turpid mentioned above.