Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2860R turbo/ boost oscilating with 2.5" 2J?

Hi guys, I have a 2j intake with a 2.5" end. On my logs my boost seems to be osciliating under WOT from 23-26 PSI. I have my blowoff valve where my symposer was and my wastegate was adjusted to 14 psi. However, my tuner says my 2j could be the issue since it is a 2.5" instead of the 3" which is what the turbo coupler size is. Anyone have issues with the 2j like this? All my vacuum lines are tight and there aren't any leaks. Thanks!
View: https://imgur.com/a/zPG82NG#kSXz8dv

Cb240z

I have a 2860 R on my fiesta as well. I purchased the 2J intake but was advised against installing it due to that issue. The way it’s designed apparently chokes out the big turbos up top. Also having a 2.5 inlet isn’t helping on the bigger turbo. You need at least the 3 inch inlet. If you’re set on that intake, I have a big turbo 3 inch inlet version I don’t want.