Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NASA event MMP, 17th and 18th, taking my car to run and may take the big trailer for a meet if....

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
It will take a lot of time to get it ready but considering taking out 43' toyhauler out to Miller for the weekend and I would invite all to stop by and hang out. Lots of room, 50" TV, high end audio, snacks and drinks.....

And my highly modified FiST that will be making some pretty quick laps and I am working on a deal to get at least one if not two very fast drivers in it to see just what it can do, one is the head of the Ford Race Shop out there, he drove the car a bit on Thursday and loved it!

Let me know what you think, it will take a lot of my time to get it ready and it is a pain in the butt to park when I bring it home afterwards so I need to see who is interested.

AND, you can sign up for the event if you do it right away, I do not have the schedule yet but probably 3-4 sessions on the outer loop, per day, the cost is very very low for such a great track, a bargain compared to most events anywhere.

Have a great day:)
Rick