Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST Short Throw Shift Lever

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Boomba Racing is proud to announce our new billet steel short throw shifter for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST

This high quality shift lever is built for performance without compromising comfort. It installs easily, replacing the OEM shift lever on your Fiesta ST with no modifications required to the surrounding console. The bend in the short throw shifter has been doubled to 30 degrees, allowing the shift knob to sit closer to the driver in a much more comfortable position, all while retaining full functionality of the reverse lockout. With 3 selectable positions, the shifter can be left in the STOCK position as well as reduce throws by 10% or 25%. The shift lever can also be used in conjunction with Boomba?s fully adjustable Fiesta ST short shifter transmission adapter plate, capable of shortening throws by up to 40%.

The short shifter is designed and manufactured in Boomba's manufacturing facility, right here in the United States and all mounting hardware are included. All shift levers are precision CNC machined black oxide billet steel and black anodized billet aluminum for maximum strength and long lasting durability. A definite mod for daily drivers as well as autocross and road racing enthusiast!

MSRP: $235.00

http://www.boombaracing.com/ford-fiesta-st-short-throw-shifter/

[video=youtube;ViYqV1iD8oc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViYqV1iD8oc[/video]

i like this... definitely going to have to hold off for a bit.. price is a little higher than i was expecting, but looks like a solid piece.
time to start counting all those pennies. lol

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Lol, I couldn't help it...just placed my order, lol. I think I have issues...I need to attend APPBA ( Automotive Performance Parts Buying Anonymous).

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Lol, I couldn't help it...just placed my order, lol. I think I have issues...I need to attend APPBA ( Automotive Performance Parts Buying Anonymous).
Sweet! Thanks for your order! We're wrapping up the install guide today. We're also going to make an video install guide in the near future too, for all our products! Thanks for choosing Boomba! We'll get your order boxed up and shipped out asap!

And as for the next APPBA meeting... save us a seat too! =P

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
ON Order and will pop up a DIY with some instrutions I hope and a personal review on how it works and the joy of the install .. Or I could just frame it and mount it on a wall over my fireplace and it is that artsy and darn sexy looking .. for a shifter I mean .. LOL

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
For all of you early buyers, we are shipping them out today! However, we are still finishing up our installation manuals. For anyone that has ordered them already, you will get an email most likely by the end of today with a PDF of the instructions attached. If anyone is interested in getting them installed here at the shop, feel free to swing on by with some donuts and coffee and get it done!

CanadianST

Ohhh man....I shouldn't buy this as the car is just about to head to storage for the winter but i might anyway. Definitely getting one of these at some point though

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Bought mine yesterday. Will probably install next weekend. Looking forward to all the reviews. I'll add to the review/DIY stuff and post up on this forum. I hope this will allow me to stop hitting the arm rest with my elbow. Thats my next mod as soon as I find a junkyard arm rest so I can mod it.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Ohhh man....I shouldn't buy this as the car is just about to head to storage for the winter but i might anyway. Definitely getting one of these at some point though
Come on, you know you want to! Just think of it as an early Christmas present for your FiST. Haha

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Bought mine yesterday. Will probably install next weekend. Looking forward to all the reviews. I'll add to the review/DIY stuff and post up on this forum. I hope this will allow me to stop hitting the arm rest with my elbow. Thats my next mod as soon as I find a junkyard arm rest so I can mod it.
Awesome! We look forward to the review. Thank you for choosing Boomba.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Sweet! Thanks for your order! We're wrapping up the install guide today. We're also going to make an video install guide in the near future too, for all our products! Thanks for choosing Boomba! We'll get your order boxed up and shipped out asap!

And as for the next APPBA meeting... save us a seat too! =P
Thanks! UPS says I will have it next Wednesday!!

Alright I'm gonna order it and get it installed at modbargains with the bushings. Spread the $ to the vendors!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
Alright I'm gonna order it and get it installed at modbargains with the bushings. Spread the $ to the vendors!
Awesome! Let us know what think once you get it installed!

What kinda service would I get if I brought bacon and beer?
You would be treated like royalty!! hah

Young L

Awesome! Let us know what think once you get it installed!

You would be treated like royalty!! hah
Well im stationed in Germany atm, but if I get somewhere in the midwest when I get back in april 2016 thats a legit offer for you guys.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Shifter and such Arrived today well packaged and I will get to the installing of it in the next few days. First impression is this thing is a work of ART well made and very solid feeling and just looks and feels cool..
Thanks Guys !!

I'm really interested on the total reduction in throw with the mountune plate, since i have the same thing. is 40% too much?