Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2J Racing cowl induction Intake

Today I just installed the 2J Racing Cowl induction intake on my 2016 FiST and in the box it came with 2 hoses but there are 3 in total that are connected to the factory airbox. I stood there scratching my head for a while trying to figure out where to attach the other hose, I'll leave a picture with the hose and maybe someone could help me on what to do, because i took it for a test run trying to figure out what codes it would throw so i could better understand what the hose was for. It popped up two codes; P1450 and P2282. Anything helps Thank you in advance

Attachments

OP
K
Thread Starter #4
I know the 2016(?) and later intakes are different- Whoosh sells a kit to adapt them, although I'm not sure it would work with the 2J, given the unique location.
You are a lifesaver! Thats exactly what i needed. They do have the adapter for the 2j now and its only $10 more. I appreciate it a lot!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk