Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR intake with extras

Trader history for Redhedmetalhed (0)

Selling my 2J Racing intake. In good shape, no issues. The picture is garbage but it's the only one I have on this new phone. Everything is there and in good shape.
Includes the intake pipe, all adapters and hoses from 2J, as well as a K&N filter (still good, would probably replace though), filter sock, MAF extension cable, and the Whoosh evap 2JR intake fix kit for 2016+ FiSTs.
$180 shipped. If you're a Florida local, I can include a pre-cut lower cowl for free if you pick this up in person. Located in south Jacksonville, FL.

---SOLD---

Thanks

Last edited:
Do you have a picture of the cut cowl? Interested in selling it + shipping? I jacked mine up when cutting it to fit my 2j intake

Also did you have this installed on a 2017? The maf extension harness I ordered didn't quite fit my 2017 and I was curious if yours did. Did happen to get any CEL codes like high temperature input circuit blah blah blah? I'm trying to figure out where I went wrong to get it. The install was pretty tricky for me

Received the intake today in perfect shape, professionally packaged and everything. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk