Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

300+HP FiST club

Magnetic

S280, E40 fuel, single port aux fuel, 5 bar map sensor.

Running ~33 psi of boost, sometimes higher in the colder, and lower in the heat.

I think the car makes ~370 whp.
Daaang! I can only imagine how fast your car must be. My 230HP is fun but 370HP? That's another order of magnitude. How does it do when you step on the gas in a turn? Is it fairly linear?

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Daaang! I can only imagine how fast your car must be. My 230HP is fun but 370HP? That's another order of magnitude. How does it do when you step on the gas in a turn? Is it fairly linear?
Lots of tires spin! LOL. Hooking those tires up at that level must be a bitch.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Currently right around 300whp - S280, Airtec manifold, uprated intake/intercooler/exhaust, 93 octane. HPFP, injectors, and e30 on the shelf, planning to target 350whp in the spring. Will be on a dyno in March/April time frame.
with that setup you should be able to get real close if not hit that.

On pump gas it's fine for the most part, on ethanol in twisty bits I have to modulate the throttle in turns. I really need an LSD. The straights between corners are kinda scary sometimes, because it's so easy to gain speed on the corner exit and straight away, then the "oh-crap I need to slow down for this corner" kicks in, lol.

The power is pretty linear after the initial hit of boost around ~3500-4000 rpm depending on the gear, but it carries to redline real nicely.

My commute to work is like 24 miles, and most of it is a twisty over-mountain road, so everyday I get to absolutely beat on the car, :)

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
in excelsis deo.
Glo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-RIA!
The school choir did it by pronouncing it "in eggshell cease day-o." It was more intelligible that way with so many singers. Weird, in a cool way.