Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

South Florida FiST'ers

Tylorr83

We bought our first house 3 years ago in Port Saint Lucie but it's gone up in value $63K in that time (not counting renovations we're doing-that's just based on the realtor website listings)

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #143
Dang, it's been a long time since i went to a shop! ... Sorry usually it's just me and my friends [wrenchin] in my driveway

twolf

Anyone know someone in the area who bought a 2015 recently?

My molten orange was auctioned off and ended up at a dealer in Doral Florida... not on their site anymore so looks like someone bought it

Does anyone have recommendations for shop in South Florida that can swap a stock blown engine?
Sorry, just saw your message. If you are still looking for a shop, call SS Performance in South Miami. Ricardo (one of the techs) is a fellow Fist owner and does work on my car when needed.

Sorry, just saw your message. If you are still looking for a shop, call SS Performance in South Miami. Ricardo (one of the techs) is a fellow Fist owner and does work on my car when needed.
No problem. I got the engine in at a shop in Broward. Caribbean Performance. Great work and runs good.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
4 months later...

Did it have any kind of Vinyl on the car? Stickers? Recaros? I think one of my friends bought a MO earlier this year and he lives down there.

Also whats up SF FiST crew! Are any of you guys part of the Florida STRS group on Facebook?

yardlevy

Im in Fort Lauderdale. I have a 2014 with a few Cobb mods that I need to get sorted. Any recommendations on a installer and Cobb tuner in the S. Florida area.???

Is that mechanic still working there? Still recommend the shop?