Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

South Florida FiST'ers

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #21
Hey Apex welcome to my thread!!!! [poke]Thanks for the input. Registration closed on Wednesday night. I just spoke to Captain Carl and he says he will let us do on-site registration but that's $60. and be there BB&T Center by 8am if you want to try out your skills.
I'm there dude. I will bring my 10x10 tent so FiST'ers will have shade!
This is a well controlled "fairly" [giggle] safe event - cars go one at a time like rally. The cones obstacles keep speed in check.
for more info go to http://www.erscc.com/ and click on race calendar (event #2)
edit ... spectating is free!!![like]

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #24
Nice Guaji! Hey, great to met up with you guys yesterday at the AutoX. [rockon]

There were 3 white FiSTs and 2 silver. and one silver FoST there.
Lets do it again next month. Look out for the details on www.erscc.com [readthis]

14325941109590.jpg

Attachments

I'm down for next month, it's the weekend before fathers day at the BB&T Center.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #28
I just registered for the auto-x next weekend.
Sweet! Just a reminder that info on this weekend's autocross go to Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club http://www.erscc.com/ .

Note, to sign up to dive you have to create a log in on driverregistration.com http://www.driverregistration.com/eventDetail.php?eventID=292 registration usually closes Wed midnight before each event.

Spectators welcome to join us in the pits [raceflag] bring seats and drinks. I should have my new white tent by then.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #29
GARAGE DAY - By TurboRon Sat Aug 1st. in Kendall. We have brakes, a front splitter, and a DPppppeeee..... to install. with my looks and your brains we should be able to knock that out! Yall got my number. text me for address. I recon we should start early with the DP as that's probably the toughest job. maybe 9am?!
PS: I think Apex said something about BBQ?! Oh yeah...

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #31
Welcome Coco! glad to have you on here! I will try to keep you posted on here if we are doing any meet ups. Thanks to those that came out to Turbo Ron's garage day this weekend we certainly needed all the help to wrestle that DP out! Hope to do it again soon!
14385728387140_resized (1).jpg

Welcome Coco! glad to have you on here! I will try to keep you posted on here if we are doing any meet ups. Thanks to those that came out to Turbo Ron's garage day this weekend we certainly needed all the help to wrestle that DP out! Hope to do it again soon!
View attachment 6019
Thank you Ron. You and Nick did most of the work. I greatly appreciate it. Next, is your Mountune Lip.

theres a meet in ft lauderdale, not an ST only meet but you guys should ride out. This thurs. ill be there
8-6-15

XtremeActionPark
5300 Powerline Rd, Fort Lauderdale, Fl

from 8 - 10 pm

theres a meet in ft lauderdale, not an ST only meet but you guys should ride out. This thurs. ill be there
8-6-15

XtremeActionPark
5300 Powerline Rd, Fort Lauderdale, Fl

from 8 - 10 pm
Hi, I will most likely be there. Need to get one of you guys to donate your car for R&D on ram air intake kits. I'm giving you free stuff!

Come on people!!

Finally, next autocross is 09/27/2015...I've been dying to use my meatballs.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #38
For more info go to http://www.erscc.com/ and click on race calendar (event #4)

To sign up to race you need a separate account on driverregistration.com - or click: .Driver
Registration may not be open yet and usually closes on the Wednesday night prior to event. On-site registration is usually possible, but costs more (like $60.) spectating is free!!![like]
This is a well controlled, "fairly" [giggle] safe event - cars go one at a time like rally. The cones keep speed in check.
Try to be there BB&T Center by 8am if you want to race - there is a lot of preparation. Car must be clean of all items so bring a box or big rubbermaid container and leave as much as possible home. I will bring my tent so FiST'ers will have shade!

For more info go to http://www.erscc.com/ and click on race calendar (event #4)

To sign up to race you need a separate account on driverregistration.com - or click: .Driver
Registration may not be open yet and usually closes on the Wednesday night prior to event. On-site registration is usually possible, but costs more (like $60.) spectating is free!!![like]
This is a well controlled, "fairly" [giggle] safe event - cars go one at a time like rally. The cones keep speed in check.
Try to be there BB&T Center by 8am if you want to race - there is a lot of preparation. Car must be clean of all items so bring a box or big rubbermaid container and leave as much as possible home. I will bring my tent so FiST'ers will have shade!
I recently got into an accident so idk if I'll be racing but I'll have my car back next week so I'll definitely going to be there. Also might be needing help installing down pipes and exhaust on me and my friends cars.

2015 Tuxedo Black FiST here. Only seen a couple non-ST driving around Midtown Miami area. Would love to participate in meet ups and autocross, it sounds like fun! Gonna order some Cobb stuff and hopefully have it ready to go before then.