Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

South Florida FiST'ers

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #41
Nice! Welcome Mercdank, we would be glad to have you join us! will keep you guys posted.

Nice, thanks! Are there ever any meet-n-greets or car shows around your side of town?

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #49
Sup guys, me and Nick got together Sat and did some wrenching again but it was kinda last minute. PM me or Mouse your # MERC

I registered for the ER event on Sunday. I didn't know what class to choose so I left it blank and it says 'unknown' in the registration list, whooops. [B)]
Oh well see you guys there!

Just cleared up the classification for the event. It looks like there are 4 Fiesta ST cars total including mine, all 2015. Mine are two others are in the same class, HS. See you guys there!

[video=youtube;ERl0_SNGvBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERl0_SNGvBI[/video]
Here is the winning run with a second gear launch.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #58
Dyamn Mouse rippin it up!!! hopefully Apex and I will get our act together for the next one. :)

Registration is live for the autocross on October 25th through Equipe Rapide at the BB&T Center. I just finished registering.