Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

South Florida FiST'ers

Unfortunately I couldn't make it due to an injury to my foot. I should be better for this weekend though.

Here is my fastest run(nailed a couple of cones)[video=youtube;6NpboSCd9mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NpboSCd9mo&feature=youtu.be[/video], Ron still beat me nasty. He pulled a 52.1.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #70
Apex has been wanting to do it for a while. try pm him. I'll text him as well to let him know you're asking.
That's a fun track tho - just far away from me in Mia and I got a bunch of things going on.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #71
Welcome MS67 many of us on here are into autocross. Next event is March 13th in Homestead. Drivers wanted, spectators welcomed. see erscc.com for details, to sign up to try your driving skills go to DriverRegistration.com

MS67

Cool. I'll most likely be out of town that weekend but I'm down for the following event after that. I've ran with ERSCC a few times in my S2000.

Chuckable

Here is my fastest run(nailed a couple of cones)[video=youtube;6NpboSCd9mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NpboSCd9mo&feature=youtu.be[/video], Ron still beat me nasty. He pulled a 52.1.
Wow that course looks confusing! I've only done autocross a few times, so hopefully it gets better with practice [driving]

And off-topic, your car sounds a lot like Darth Vader [offtopic]

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #74
Nice, I've also gotten hooked on $1 taco Thurs nights 8.30-11 pm at Taco Rico on SW 137Ave & 120st in Kendall, as it happens to be a general car meet up as well!

Just got a FIST. I'm looking for a good shop in the Miami/Broward area for tunes and other modifications. Perhaps that Boomba ultimate shifter.

Thanks

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #77
Welcome.

Just got a FIST. I'm looking for a good shop in the Miami/Broward area for tunes and other modifications. Perhaps that Boomba ultimate shifter.

Thanks
Welcome Brickell, sorry most of us here do our own wrenching. Most of the mods on our cars are pretty simple and you can follow along the You Tube videos step by step. Mercdank did a short shifter himself like that ... hopefully he will chime in with his input / comments/ review.

I heard FyneTune Performance in Kendall does decent work.

PS: my 2 cents: Having done MANY highly modified cars. This car is great stock. It needs nothing but to be driven. Honestly - most mods I have seen: intercoolers, exhausts, etc have done, very little to improve the car, and in many cases have made it worst. Even my rear motor mount - I'm considering going back to stock one. Makes car idle rough. Even Suspension is great as is. Stiffer than a stock Evo or STi. If you want to enjoy more what this car can do, join us at the autocross: ERSCC.com and make the best mod you can ... driver input.

Thanks for your two cents. I have been loving this car. I need to do a lot more research before I venture down the tuning realm. Figured the shifter would take some slop out and retain the warranty.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #79
Thanks for your two cents. I have been loving this car. I need to do a lot more research before I venture down the tuning realm. Figured the shifter would take some slop out and retain the warranty.
It's tough NOT to mess with our cars!!! [wrenchin] ... best mod to date (besides autocrossing [}:)]): Sparco Race Pedals, and raised the gas pedal about 1/2 " with a homemade spacer (you can buy one ready-made.) Makes heel and toe down shifting effortless [drummer]

Welcome...the MOUNTUNE short shifter is a good piece and simple to install. Feels stock but better.

There is an autox on a April 10th at the BB&T In case you guys haven't registered yet.