Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

South Florida FiST'ers

Just talked to the guy in charge, his name is Hugo....I have to pick up the car at 9:00 am manana....they usually are open from 10-6....but tomorrow they will be doing some sort of special car detail on location. When Ive been there I saw Porsches, and a Bentley all having custom wraps.....The ceramic was $350.

What's up fellas. Just got an ST, I live up in Davie. I have only seen one FiST around here, a silver one up in the BJ's parking lot off Pines lol. Don't know if that was someone on here! Hope to see yall around.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #105
Congrats and welcome to the ST family. Quite a few of us like to autocross and we meet up once a month, but our club ERSCC seems to be having issues finding a new / affordable venue. Hope to see you around!

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #107
Thanks Shadow! I hope to see you there!
Battle Armor sign up or pass by! That is closer to you, I'm in Miami.
I will bring my tent , y'all bring your chairs.
... Guaji I need to see that RS in person please bring it!!![:)]

Just saw this.....ive been busy traveling (work).....hopefully we can hook up at some local event....you live in Kendall? Ive seen some FiSTs down there and drove by a black one near the grove yesterday....always see a white 2016 one parked in front of a place called Jake & The Cake in South Miami on Red Rd.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #109
That's OK man, we had about 3 Fists and 4 Fosts at the event, some of us meeting for the first time. Keep an eye on ERSCC dot com: race calendar for future events.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #112
Welcome man! some of us meet up at the autocross. BUMP --->
... we had about 3 Fists and 4 Fosts at the event, some of us meeting for the first time. Keep an eye on: ERSCC dot com ---> "race calendar" for next event #8. as of today it has not yet been scheduled

Damn that shit looks good in white. I saw a dude with a black one at a gas station and I wanted to go up to him so bad lol

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #115
Nice Bullitt! ... sorry many of us are east coast. You can find a bunch of Fists in Ft Myers over at the GulfCoastautocrossers dot com

Aluz ... Don't be afraid to approach your fellow Fisters! we don't bite ... hard.

Final word of wisdom - many of us have found that performance mods do NOTHING to improve the car. Save your money for autocross and tires! [biggrin]

Nice Bullitt! ... sorry many of us are east coast. You can find a bunch of Fists in Ft Myers over at the GulfCoastautocrossers dot com

Aluz ... Don't be afraid to approach your fellow Fisters! we don't bite ... hard.

Final word of wisdom - many of us have found that performance mods do NOTHING to improve the car. Save your money for autocross and tires! [biggrin]
I'm comin for you Ron...next year with better tires. I'm running some shitty all-season tires right now, hence why I haven't done any autocrosses this year.

E30 is a hell of a drug. Mods are worth it if you have the rights mods and a custom tune to bring it all together.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #117
Great to see you're still lurking Mouse! How's the new bambino?! I do hope to see you at the autocross, we make a relaxing day of it with the tent, cooler, and chairs. Don't worry about tires is my advice. Use your street tires till they burn out then go stickier. Its all about seat time! [driving]

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #119
Sweet, I'll try to keep you in the loop when we hang out.