Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Fitted Rally Armour Mud flaps, unfortunately the fronts don't mount to the inner fender, 'Euro' inner fenders as they are different to the US. Rally Armour have been excellent and working hard to fix it.

Attachments

Haha. I've had that sheep since my first car I built. At 19, I had an 85 RX-7 GSL-SE and it was beige. The sheep matched and some friends "acquired" it from when I worked at petsmart. He's been in every car since. The umbrella is my wife's doing.

LT Berzerker

Haha. I've had that sheep since my first car I built. At 19, I had an 85 RX-7 GSL-SE and it was beige. The sheep matched and some friends "acquired" it from when I worked at petsmart. He's been in every car since. The umbrella is my wife's doing.
Nice man... Now get those wheels!!! ;)

Installed my BC Coilovers. Everything I hoped they would be. The car feels so planted and smooth. Loving the improved high speed stability too [emoji1]

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Installed the pierce motors ports 4 point brace, tb k member brace, and tb mid chassis braces I got from D1JL can't wait to try all this stuff in the canyon tomorrow. I took the car for a spin with all the braces, and it seems to have a lot more traction in first gear and on the 1-2 shift which is what I got it all for, but the added handling bonus is nice as well.

Installed my STOA badges

It's hard for me to tell, but what is the difference between the ST Octane Academy badges and the OEM ones, just darker?

I'm still trying to see if I'll be able to afford the airfare to fly out for the STOA in the next year after the car comes in lol.

It's hard for me to tell, but what is the difference between the ST Octane Academy badges and the OEM ones, just darker?

I'm still trying to see if I'll be able to afford the airfare to fly out for the STOA in the next year after the car comes in lol.
They're black with a red pinstripe on the outside edge instead of all red.