Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

CanadianST

Tightened up my boost clamps for the first time and it made quite the difference, a few were pretty loose too. Definitely something everyone should check

Tightened up my boost clamps for the first time and it made quite the difference, a few were pretty loose too. Definitely something everyone should check
Is there a chart that showed you which hoses to tighten? Im coming from a WRX and this all looks so strange to me. Haha

CanadianST

Is there a chart that showed you which hoses to tighten? Im coming from a WRX and this all looks so strange to me. Haha

Ones in green are reached the easiest with just a 7mm wrench, yellows are out of sight but you can feel around and get a 1/4 drive ratchet with short socket on them pretty easy, and red (two clamps) are reached through the engine bay from the top. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Ones in green are reached the easiest with just a 7mm wrench, yellows are out of sight but you can feel around and get a 1/4 drive ratchet with short socket on them pretty easy, and red (two clamps) are reached through the engine bay from the top. Any more questions feel free to ask.
What a quick, great reply! Thank you. That helps so much. Might try to do this today!

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #213
Battery mount looks great. If you make the area flat where the ST is cut out, you can always get an ST badge from ebay and stick on it there.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Battery mount looks great. If you make the area where the ST is cut out, you can always get an ST badge from ebay and stick on it there.
Or stick red tape under it like someone else on this thread did...oh wait was that you MK?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #215
Or stick red tape under it like someone else on this thread did...oh wait was that you MK?
It wasn't me, but red tape might not hold up as well with the engine heat.

no-pistons

Haha you guys are great! I guess I'll pick up some material to pop out a few of the battery mounts too! [lovest]