Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I spent the day at Seibon Carbon.
They test fitted their new Carbon Fiber rear spoiler to my car.
Basically it is the same as the OE spoiler.
They also have made winglets similar to Mountune's but a little larger.
It has not been decided if the winglets will be included, sold as an option or even sold at all.

I should have some photos posted tomorrow.

The spoiler I have IS the proto type, there are no others at this time.
The availability date and MSRP have also not been determined.

I will start another thread when I post the photos.

Dave
Sico Developments sell an OEM replica rear spoiler in carbon fiber already. I really wish someone would make an duckbill style rear spoiler or at least an extension that could be added onto the stock spoiler.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Best would be a modified spoiler with the holes filled in and extend the length a bit then curve it up or even a wicker bill.

Adding a flipped up on the stock design only causes disturbance in the air flow which will reduce downforce(barely any made anyway) but also increase drag but could also make the rear of the car less stable at higher speeds.

Unfortunately many make and sell performance reducing parts, look fast, go slower.

As for Seibon, I do like them, like their build quality, have a vented hood to install I picked up there in person, etc....

If I had a stock style CF spoiler from them I would leave it as they make it or mod it to work better like I am considering to my stock unit until I decide what real wing to run.

Sport Edition SE-17s - 16x7.5 +42mm w/ 205/45/16 Federal 595RS-Rs. They're 18lbs -with tires the whole setup is 2lbs lighter per corner

nice to be back on summer tires - I forgot how sharp the car feels on summer tires
Can you post a direct side shot if you have a chance? Looks really good.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Added raammat and ensolite to my cowl to tone down the 2J intake noises. Best $30 I spent haha. I went a little overboard but I didn't want to take the cowl apart again. It definitely works and would recommend this to anyone with the 2J intake.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Here's another shot before I shoved the intake back in and finished off the rest of the gaps. Used a few pieces of thick styrofoam duct taped together for my divider.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I took my FiST to my Ford dealer for lunch.
I also had a nice conversation with the owner of the dealership.

Dave

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I pulled the bumper cover, lights, hood, EFR turbo, etc...off yesterday, was going to do the steering rack bushings(aluminum version) then realized I forgot to order a none ST front sway bar and harder bushings for it so will wait on that a bit, will start the WMI install, new battery in the rear to replace the one that is a bit small now that I have an alarm and doing an audio install soon...test fit the vented CF hood, no pics yet....forgot to take some yesterday, to bright in the garage in the AM....will cut out a template for 15x8 6UL wheels to see if fit over my 11.75" DIY BBK, colder plugs going in, packing and shipping the EFR manifold and DIY intake to DHM for the GT2560R billet comp wheel turbo conversion, deciding to install or sell the new in box Spec clutch and aluminum flywheel, will do a complete nut and bolt check on the entire car, something I do after track events and at least once a qtr on modified cars.

First time to have a place to work on the car since June, got to get a bunch done!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Ten days ago or so I was in Tucson, went to Jim Glick Ford, very nice dealership, he had his fleet of 70's Mustang race cars on display, Trans Am, etc...and an incredible Ford GT40, damn sexy car that one!

If you ever get to walk up and stand over a GT40 you will see just how tiny those are, imagine a big block in that car, wow!

(his car is a small block, still insanely fast even by todays standards)

Sorry no pics, cell phone died, new one the next day:(

FoMoFiST

I purchased the Mountune exhaust, hangers & an air filter for a pretty penny from ModBargains and received no stickers or freebies! That is the worst car part:sticker ratio I have ever encountered. More importantly, the customer service was nothing like the ModBargains I have heard about. I placed my order and was told to contact the guy by email, he never responded, and ModBargains proceeded to ship the order to the address I requested them not to (I even sent in the required form for different shipping/billing addresses). I tried contacting the company/salesman by phone for 3 business days before I was able to get the shipping address corrected. Every phone call except for the last involved a 15 minute hold time. I've never had such a difficult experience buying anything before. Getting the issue resolved was met with minimal apology for the mistake and no offer to make it up to me. I could go on explaining my frustrations with this purchase, but in the end it was nothing like I've experienced before with any company, car parts or otherwise.

Currently in the process of fine tuning my tune+ 93 octane map. Next is the e30. Waiting on my diamond occ, front chassis brace, and 2j fmic. Luckily, I'm pretty sure I can re use the rear torsion bar brace from my non st fiesta. Once the front end is apart, tow hook is going to be installed. Also got the bmw rear shock mount hooks that I'll toss on while I'm under the car. I spent a lot of money this month.