Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Put my new Ford badges on, removed the fiesta badge, and put my Headlight Armor fog light covers on.

Sorry for the sideways pics, I'm on my phone lol

Perry

I think it happened at the hotel im at
Sorry to hear of the injury! I'm always looking to park as "safely" as possible, but there's only so much one can do. I assume the %^##&*$@# didn't leave a note or anything? That's the part that really gets to me, the not taking responsibility for one's actions. Esp. when I'm willing to bet that the same person would scream bloody murder if they had the same happen to them.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #70
That did come out looking great!

Thank you Colin and Harvick! I will getterdone.........I may even move the ST emblem to the proper right side.........

Finally setup my sync account for "sync services" in car. Pretty cool,but find its easier/faster to use the Sirius route instead,but I guess when the 6month trail runs out I'll go back using the sync services for traffic,weather,sports,and news since our sync membership last 3 years.

-ry