Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
had all 3 Vibra done at once and effect was definitely noticeable and mods worth it.

would be curious if drivers side mount makes a difference but vibra technic doesnt offer that
I always thought that's what the trans mount was? That there were 3 mounts total - RMM, pass side, trans mount. Is there a 4th that is called drivers side mount?

Found this when I was washing her yesterday. I just moved, so she hasn't gotten much attention the last week... no clue when/where it happened... and more than a little pissed the offender chose not to notify me. Then again... maybe it's for the best. Read: moving stress + hurting my car... could very well have been the opening scene to my own personal prison saga. πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I always thought that's what the trans mount was? That there were 3 mounts total - RMM, pass side, trans mount. Is there a 4th that is called drivers side mount?
No, your first statement is correct. Driver's is a Trans mount. Passenger is a Motor mount. Rear is also a motor mount of course.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Found this when I was washing her yesterday. I just moved, so she hasn't gotten much attention the last week... no clue when/where it happened... and more than a little pissed the offender chose not to notify me. Then again... maybe it's for the best. Read: moving stress + hurting my car... could very well have been to opening scene to my own personal prison saga. [emoji23]
Too bad you can't track that mofo down....

Business6

Found this when I was washing her yesterday. I just moved, so she hasn't gotten much attention the last week... no clue when/where it happened... and more than a little pissed the offender chose not to notify me. Then again... maybe it's for the best. Read: moving stress + hurting my car... could very well have been the opening scene to my own personal prison saga. πŸ˜‚
Ugh, man, and you know they took off from whatever parking lot knowing they got away with it. I can't fucking stand that, sorry man.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Too bad you can't track that mofo down....

Oh but you can....it just takes some Gumshoeing! BOLO for a vehicle with left front driver's Bumper front end damage. If vehicle is found....call cops* Hit and Run. You could get lucky I have done this with vehicles that have been hit before and got people taken away in cuffs for leaving the scene of an accident and their cars towed before. It can be done like I said....Just be on the BOLO cause chances are it's someone who lives near you. Good luck. This is why I have a Black box camera kit on the way! My car got Bumped in the rear 2 weeks into ownership....brand new. I wasn't enthralled let's put it that way...it wasn't horrible but enough for my rear bumper to have a mark that's still there.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Oh but you can....it just takes some Gumshoeing! BOLO for a vehicle with drivers idea front end damage. If vehicle is found....call cops* Hit and Run. You could get lucky I have done this with vehicles that have been hit before and got people taken away in cuffs for leaving the scene of an accident and their cars towed before. It can be done like I said....Just be on the BOLO cause chances are it's someone who lives near you. Good luck. This is why I have a Black box camera kit on the way! My car got Bumped in the rear 2 weeks into ownership....brand new. I wasn't enthralled let's put it that way...it wasn't horrible but enough for my rear bumper to have a mark that's still there.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I'm going with what he said: he wasn't sure when or where. It could have been weeks ago. I never walk around and look at my back or front corner either. I could have damage now and wouldn't know when or where either. But I do park at the opposite/furthest end of all lots when I park in lots.

Look at the color transfer, direction of movement, and measure the height of the damage. Keep that handy in the car.

But sure, looking around the apartment complex, if applicable, is mandatory. And when revisiting shopping/store lots, etc.

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Yeah unless their vehicle is disabled, people don't stop anymore.
Shouldn't be long before we're like Russia where everyone drives around with dash-cams LoL... (not that a dash cam would've caught that)

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Yeah unless their vehicle is disabled, people don't stop anymore.
Shouldn't be long before we're like Russia where everyone drives around with dash-cams LoL... (not that a dash cam would've caught that)
If you have a REAR dashcam, it increase the likelihood though. I'll be adding a rear cam eventually. It's well worth the cost for a mid-quality device 2k or 1080p.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Found this when I was washing her yesterday. I just moved, so she hasn't gotten much attention the last week... no clue when/where it happened... and more than a little pissed the offender chose not to notify me. Then again... maybe it's for the best. Read: moving stress + hurting my car... could very well have been the opening scene to my own personal prison saga. [emoji23]
A baseball bat to their TRUCK won't get you prison. Maybe a little county jail and a heavy fine. Check how much $$$ damage keeps you in misdemeanor and under felony. THAT's your limit.

Last edited:

ronmcdon

No, your first statement is correct. Driver's is a Trans mount. Passenger is a Motor mount. Rear is also a motor mount of course.

thanks for clarifying! was a bit thrown off by this and noticed cpe had drivers side moiunt. wasnt aware it was the same thing as transmission mount

Intuit

3000 Post Club
How did you flush?
A) Engine off, complete Drain and FIll?
B) Engine running, flushed the system?
I do have vaccum too to assist with the flush.

A baseball bat to their TRUCK won't get you prison. Maybe a little county jail and a heavy fine. Check how much $$$ damage keeps you in misdemeanor and under felony. THAT's your limit.
That can escalate too quickly. When it comes to lethal force, too many people can't tell the difference between property-defense, self-defense and what circumstances actually warrant the use of lethal force. The non-confrontational approach, following someone home then skulking around at 3AM in an attempt to get even sounds just a tad bit loony LoL.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
No, no, broad daylight when he OR she walks into home Depot, commence wailing. Let them come out to their damage. lol

Needless to say... it's not a good thing to do period, and quite dangerous in some states with concealed carry laws. It's just daydreaming...

Last edited:
These turned up today... Now I just gotta get them pressed in to the control arms and bye bye to the absolutely shit ride [emoji43]‍[emoji94][emoji3526]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
@TyphoonFiST - That N975U1 takes a damn good photo. Oh, the car looks great too. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

EDIT: @flbchbm - As the person who retaliates I'm sure I'd be the one that would get photographed and reported to the police by nearby Good Samaritans LoL... πŸ˜…

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Washed it...again....stripped it of wax...washed it again and then paint sealed it with Blackfire. We will see how satisfied I am with it.
Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Sealant is what I've been using for over a decade! I put it on the blue powder coated wheels of mine too. I suggest 2-4 initial coats and then go from there. Once a year, once every other, etc. I put TEN coats on the wheels! Hands down the best stuff I have EVER used.