Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Finally ordered 2 new front gummies, Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's to match my rears that I replaced a few months ago before my drive back across the country from VA to AZ.
IMG_6855.jpeg

I've got 19K miles on these OEM Bridgestones and they're not quite to the wear bars. No complaints here, they've been good tires!
IMG_6659.jpeg

Finally got around to priming and painting my @Dpro rear camber plates. Installing them soon along with the new front tires!
IMG_6653.jpeg

I recently decided that since my car only has 19K miles, I'm going to wait a bit longer to do an S280 Turbo. To make myself feel better about that decision, I decided to go for an E30 tune from Jason at Dizzy Tuning. [driving]

Since we don't have E85 available up here in Prescott, I decided to drive the 90mins down to Phoenix to grab some E85. I brought 15 gallons worth of cans with me! Since I only go through about 1 tank of fuel per week, 15 gallons will last me roughly 5 weeks. Since I find myself down in the Phoenix area at least once a month, it's easy to stock up. [twothumb]
IMG_6844.jpeg

Stocking up on that spicy corn liquor. :geek:
IMG_6845.jpeg
IMG_6846.jpeg

$3.55/gal for E85 in North Phoenix.
IMG_6847.jpeg

After flashing the car with the E30 Tune while sitting at the pump, I drove around conservatively for about 20mins to make sure the spicy juice mixes properly and has a chance to run through the fuel system.

The car definitely feels quicker and has more torque! Excited to see how it feels with a few revisions of the tune! [clap]

Since our monsoon season seems to be over here in Prescott, I decided to detail the car at sunset so it's fresh for the weekend. You like Molten Orange, but have you seen Molten White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat? :LOL:
IMG_6714.jpeg
IMG_6738.jpeg

Today was a good day. :)(y)

Last edited:
Yep I replaced them at 95000km with the exact same plugs from Ford but it was starting to do the start-up missfireing before replacing the factory plugs..

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
It's had an oil catch can installed from 30,000 km and been run on 98 octain from the day I bought it brand new.. oil and filter change every 5000km..

Sent from my Redmi 8 using Tapatalk

haste

1000 Post Club
Installed the SWAVE 4-point this morning. Looks great with the 6-point and tunnel brace!

I had just enough room (about 1/8") to clear the CPE charge pipe by making a small adjustment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess you just received yours from Ron. I ordered mine on May 7th and just got it yesterday. I've had a bunch of parts just waiting for it to arrive...

That charge pipe may end up touching the brace with engine movement during driving. You may want to keep an eye on it.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I removed the radiator overflow for some more breathing room but it's not totally necessary. You will have to remove the fuse box on the driver side to get the mounting bracket in. And fuse box will never close fully again cuz the bracket is in the way. The instructions suck - small ass pics and cryptic explanations. I had to watch 3 youtube videos to get a complete picture of how to assemble it.
Mine closes perfectly after install like when it came off the factory assembly line.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Installed the SWAVE 4-point this morning. Looks great with the 6-point and tunnel brace!

I had just enough room (about 1/8") to clear the CPE charge pipe by making a small adjustment.

How’s the ground clearance with running those?

VirtualRonin

Active Military
How’s the ground clearance with running those?
Really depends on your suspension setup. Mine is currently setup to be taller than stock so I have plenty of clearance. The Swave line of suspension braces look to me like they might be some the lowest profile available.

In comparison, I had a Pierce 2-pt lower chassis brace on Mountune coilovers a few years back and it sometimes scraped on speed bumps if I did not take them at an angle.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Really depends on your suspension setup. Mine is currently setup to be taller than stock so I have plenty of clearance. The Swave line of suspension braces look to me like they might be some the lowest profile available.

In comparison, I had a Pierce 2-pt lower chassis brace on Mountune coilovers a few years back and it sometimes scraped on speed bumps if I did not take them at an angle.

What exhaust is that?