Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Sam4

Those stupid oe spring pad mounts made a small, but noticeable diff - go figure (not the noise from the other post), just a general comfort level increase

brbauer2

Bought the FiST on Nov. 2nd 2016.

Washed the car a couple weeks ago and had a chunk of paint fall off the hatch as I was drying it [emoji35]

Took it in to the dealer to see if it was covered under the 5 year/Unlimited Miles Perforation Warranty on Nov. 1st.....4 years and 364days after purchase [emoji51]

It took them a week, but the dealer just called and said a new hatch has been approved by Ford and should be here within a few days [emoji2962][emoji323]

Took it for a blast up our favorite road yesterday.. The new suspension worked really well, feels like a canyon carver again.. I lowered the front ride height again and sits basically like standard now, then went and got a wheel alignment. Maybe a couple of small tweaks but feels about right actually.. I'm not paying someone that never drives these cars $600 to adjust it and find I need to adjust it further to suit me. So many settings tho.. I stiffened the rear springs more and the front springs and turned up the stiffness on front and rear shocks.. was a good drive, insane grip!

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Took it for a blast up our favorite road yesterday.. The new suspension worked really well, feels like a canyon carver again.. I lowered the front ride height again and sits basically like standard now, then went and got a wheel alignment. Maybe a couple of small tweaks but feels about right actually.. I'm not paying someone that never drives these cars $600 to adjust it and find I need to adjust it further to suit me. So many settings tho.. I stiffened the rear springs more and the front springs and turned up the stiffness on front and rear shocks.. was a good drive, insane grip!

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk
Once you get the ride height and feel where you want it, consider having it corner balanced. Unless you have the scales and can do it.

Also consider setting the rake on the car before having it corner balanced.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Bought the FiST on Nov. 2nd 2016.

Washed the car a couple weeks ago and had a chunk of paint fall off the hatch as I was drying it [emoji35]

Took it in to the dealer to see if it was covered under the 5 year/Unlimited Miles Perforation Warranty on Nov. 1st.....4 years and 364days after purchase [emoji51]

It took them a week, but the dealer just called and said a new hatch has been approved by Ford and should be here within a few days [emoji2962][emoji323]
Wtf?!?! Man you are lucky!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I walk by mine sitting in the garage in disgust*

Wish my Transmission was here for me to start* still waiting from Clarke * and was dealing with a silly B/o on fomoco parts.

Let's go Brandon *

Last edited:

brbauer2

Wtf?!?! Man you are lucky!

Tell me about it!

Same dealer that replaced nearly all my computer modules 3 months into ownership. They never found out what caused it, but it was nearly $6k in parts+labor they covered.

Then I had a different dealer cover the ABS system+front calipers/pads as they locked up from a failed valve.

I've never had to fight for repair and this is my first Ford, so they aren't doing anything special for a repeat customer [emoji2375]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Tell me about it!

Same dealer that replaced nearly all my computer modules 3 months into ownership. They never found out what caused it, but it was nearly $6k in parts+labor they covered.

Then I had a different dealer cover the ABS system+front calipers/pads as they locked up from a failed valve.

I've never had to fight for repair and this is my first Ford, so they aren't doing anything special for a repeat customer [emoji2375]
Wish I could say the same about my Incompetent dealer I used for my claim.

Magnetic

Packed her full, drove 5 hours, then set up camp to watch real fast cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AWESOME!! That's gonna be so much fun! I loved taking my ex-girl camping. The FiST would fit everything we needed. Good times and can't wait to do it again in the near future hopefully!

Magnetic

Boom :cool: She'll be back on the road Monday/Tuesday! So sad to not be able to drive it with the new coilovers with brakes going to PooP the day of. Looks like a rock got in between the rotor and pad and I didnt notice it until it got really bad. (I have a 10 inch subwoofer that's to blame LoL I couldn't hear the scraping)

IMG_9658.jpg

More like, what I did over the last few days, but here goes:

1.) Mountune front lip spoiler. Had to order from UK (and assume responsibility for any fitment issues). Will say the contour is slightly less curved than ours, but was able to bend in place with the help of my brother.

2.) Tails, blinkers and fogs from Whoosh. Install was pretty easy (you can go from top for fogs). The Diode Dynamics sport LEDs make an incredible difference in visibility (and REALLY stand out). Re-pinning the Spec D's was the most effort, but not bad (used small electronics screwdriver to remove cover/pins). For the thirty something bucks, those sequential turns (clear) get my vote for all time best value mod.
View: https://youtu.be/ev2L3jHjdXU

3.) Depo projectors. Fitted with LEDs... the Katanas look great and found a turn with no hyperflash. Again re-pinning was the most effort, but felt like a pro after doing tails. I'm not 100% satisfied with functionality (I don't get DRLs on auto, only parking lights... I'm too forgetful for that noise)... but seems like a fairly easy rewire (that I'll get to someday).

About a grand to do full lighting overhaul. I'm very pleased with the outcome. Very noticable improvements in nighttime driving and appearance.

Attachments

Last edited:
Where's the video of Real fast cars?

I also just slept in the back curled up my a baby because 12 year old tent in no longer “waterproof”. I don’t recommend this at all.

View: https://youtu.be/wmm2iivWvOU

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I also just slept in the back curled up my a baby because 12 year old tent in no longer “waterproof”. I don’t recommend this at all.

View: https://youtu.be/wmm2iivWvOU

That course looks familiar...I may have raced that in GT.