Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Took advantage of the mini 'heat wave' (52*F high today) to wash all of the caked-on salt off, power wash sprayed as much of the underside as I could get to, and Collinite 845 it for any more salt baths PennDOT/local DOT forces me to drive through the rest of the winter. [mad]

dhminer

2000 Post Club
$375 including 6”s at the top of the windshield.
Not sure what Oregon's laws are like or your desire to adhere to them, but I tinted sides/back at 35% and it was super helpful. Few years later did the windshield at 70% and it's a massive improvement. No impact on night driving at all. My escape has 15% all around and 50% on the windshield and it's still fine, but a little darker than I'd like at night.

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dealer for an oil change because I couldn't be bothered.
I brought mine in at 600 for my one free oil change, and they thought I was crazy. They did it, though. The oil was clean.
Didn't have the heart to tell them I'd already changed it at 135. Call me neurotic, but every vehicle I ever bought new ran like a top when I sold it.
I'm not selling this one. My newfound daughter gets it when I die, or it gets totaled, whichever comes first.

Technically yesterday (and my mechanic did the work), but... Yellow Stuff Pads all around, Dorman bend doors, mobile 1, recharge air filter, rust inspection, and tighten my driver's side mirror (a little loose from a janky repair job).
Now, I hurry up and wait for summer tire season. Depending on how that goes (read: can I put power down or not) will determine my next round of mods this spring. Either LSD springs and braces or big turbo. Decisions, decisions...

the duke

I brought mine in at 600 for my one free oil change, and they thought I was crazy. They did it, though. The oil was clean.
Didn't have the heart to tell them I'd already changed it at 135. Call me neurotic, but every vehicle I ever bought new ran like a top when I sold it.
I'm not selling this one. My newfound daughter gets it when I die, or it gets totaled, whichever comes first.
heheheheheheh

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Dealer for an oil change because I couldn't be bothered.
I was thinking about doing the same, supplying my own oil/filter (IF they would even do that??), but then they would most likely charge me an extra $100.00 just to remove 2 bolts, and loosen the 2 other back bolts, in order to get my skip plate off.

I will just wait, and do it myself, since I like to let it drain for at least 10 times longer than they would allow anyway. [wink]

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I had mine done about a year ago $350 for all but the forward little A-pillar windows.
Damn, I'm glad I don't live where you guys do! I got all 5 windows done just after I bought the car 7yrs ago for less that $100. Not a hint of an air bubble anywhere and no scratches. Mission Rd is the place to go when in LA!

Business6

Some of the prices you guys get for tint blows my mind. I'm looking at 400-500 from various shops for high thermal rejection but they don't offer much of anything below $300-350

Some of the prices you guys get for tint blows my mind. I'm looking at 400-500 from various shops for high thermal rejection but they don't offer much of anything below $300-350
Paid 290 for 15% all around except the windshield. I got a reputable mobile tinter they tend to be a little cheaper

98924C4F-AF95-4D00-8D91-5E7A5124EAA4.jpeg
Decided to finally wire my euro DRL to a power source when the ignition is on. I had them wired to when the parking lights were turned on. Brought out the soldering gun I bought 5 years ago and finally put it to good use. Everything working fine. Gonna have to hide the wires better later.

Decided to finally wire my euro DRL to a power source when the ignition is on. I had them wired to when the parking lights were turned on. Brought out the soldering gun I bought 5 years ago and finally put it to good use. Everything working fine. Gonna have to hide the wires better later.
So I don't have my car anymore so I cant look at it to confirm but I don't remember those foam seals on the cowl? Were they an option or something or did I just never notice?