Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I can say with certainty, I was able to spin tires in all 6 gears after my last round of power mods/tunes (Mountune/Dizzy Stage 2). I'm sure part of that was the budget rubber (Riken Raptor A/S)... fingers crossed I do little better putting power down (but not so well that I get the itch to add even more 🤣)
Do you know what the diameter of the pipe used for the Trac bar is?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Every time I see Indy 500s in 205/50r16 I regret that I didn't wait for stock and went with 45r16
They do sit on the Dekagrams a lot better looking than my 205/50-16 Neo Gens, which actually look 'pinched', even on an 8" wide wheel, due to their section width.

That may also be why my setup rubs at factory ride height, whereas most other 205/50s on Dekas do not. [dunno]

Spent my day off yesterday getting and installing new wheels/tires!
They are 16x7 sparco assetto garas with continental DWS 06 plus all seasons in 205/50/r16. I wanted “3 season tires” and something that was good in dry as well as wet (as the FiST is my daily) so far, they’ve been great! Not as good as good summer tires I know, but as I said I don’t mind as I’m not tracking it. The ride is much improved on crappy PA potholes! E11AF5B7-C2A7-429B-B0AC-9B0FD6FC08AE.jpeg CB3D82C5-CB2F-4704-B560-B0143AC698D1.jpeg 31B0E8D6-61B1-43E4-8433-648D64CC5AEC.jpeg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They are 16x7 sparco assetto garas with continental DWS 06 plus all seasons in 205/50/r16. I wanted “3 season tires” and something that was good in dry as well as wet (as the FiST is my daily) so far, they’ve been great! Not as good as good summer tires I know, but as I said I don’t mind as I’m not tracking it. The ride is much improved on crappy PA potholes! View attachment 48236 View attachment 48237 View attachment 48238
That is a nice setup for around here! [twothumb]

At times, I regret not getting a set of 16x7s (Terras, Pro Race 1.2s, or even Braids if I wanted to go crazy a bit) instead of the 16x8 Dekas for daily driver use in this area.
YES, despite everyone swearing that the 'stretch' is an absolute must, even on bad, bombed-out roads for that 'elusive' scalpel sharp 'turn-in' response which so many speak of on here.

I am also not a big fan of the 'poke' of the wider Dekas, unlike most others on here, it seems.

Business6

Wheels were way out of balance after putting the firehawks back on, so that's corrected now. Also took the taillights off to see if that was the source of the spare wheel water buildup and ended up only replacing the tape covering the bottom hole for both sides though the passenger side is clearly where the water came from. Water didn't seem to get in when I poured a few cups then a gallon then a stream from a hose which was also true with my sunroof so I guess I have to just wait until it rains again to see if there's still a problem.

Took it as an

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
They are 16x7 sparco assetto garas with continental DWS 06 plus all seasons in 205/50/r16. I wanted “3 season tires” and something that was good in dry as well as wet (as the FiST is my daily) so far, they’ve been great! Not as good as good summer tires I know, but as I said I don’t mind as I’m not tracking it. The ride is much improved on crappy PA potholes! View attachment 48236 View attachment 48237 View attachment 48238
I run the DWS plus on my daily focus. Those are nice tires.