Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I put on my first e30 tune from Tune+. No revisions, yet. I am coming from Stratified E30 and man it is an enormous difference. As soon as i pulled away i found my self saying, "I miss my car" lol. I guess it's a pro tune so it takes a few revisions to get to 300 ft/lbs... The car is a lot easier to drive, though. Shifting is way easier in comparison to the stratified e30 tune. The switch makes me think that the Stratified tune was fucking up my car in the long term. I'm FBO w/ a whoosh v3, catch can, and radiator/thermostat. Hopefully the next tune he turns it up a bit

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Never been able to get a good picture of the Halos in my Retrofits.... Tried it with the new phone.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
You wanna know what is absolutely weird about that photo?
Despite being shot from a side angle, that halo is perfectly round. 😂
1652139767725.png
You faked that photo buddy! 😆 (/joking)

(I suspect it's a distortion resulting from the shape of the camera lense.)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
You wanna know what is absolutely weird about that photo?
Despite being shot from a side angle, that halo is perfectly round. [emoji23]
View attachment 48676
You faked that photo buddy! [emoji38] (/joking)

(I suspect it's a distortion resulting from the shape of the camera lense.)
Na... they are actually Halo LED that are sequential to the turns that go around the projector lens. Better be dang good picture with the new S22 ultra camera system it has in it.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have installed my new Sparco FF1 wheels, apologize me for having the car so dirty but where I live is raining everyday by this time of the year

Attachments

Just wondering, I stumbled across a set of "one step colder" sparkplugs on whoosh motorsports web site for our cars.. I remember some discussion about the benefits of them but forgotten.. anyone else tried them in their cars and was it a good upgrade?

Seen some uprated injectors on there too but installing them looks like a pretty hard job.. need a slide hammer to get the original injectors out and then gotta swap the thick washers over to the new injectors.. whole fuel rail has to come off ect..

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Just wondering, I stumbled across a set of "one step colder" sparkplugs on whoosh motorsports web site for our cars.. I remember some discussion about the benefits of them but forgotten.. anyone else tried them in their cars and was it a good upgrade?

Seen some uprated injectors on there too but installing them looks like a pretty hard job.. need a slide hammer to get the original injectors out and then gotta swap the thick washers over to the new injectors.. whole fuel rail has to come off ect..

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk
Most tuners (at least here in the states) strongly recommend them if you're tuned

Ford Community Posts