Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

the duke

Really gotta give Ford credit. Nice hard chrome on the bolt, no galling or corrosion. The car body galvanizing is shit, but the hardware that connects everything has been better than I’d have to thought on this car.
8 year in Cleveland winters with sale. Whizzed off easy.

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes stock springs are fine for me and I run through winter and don’t want to go lower.
Yeah, even if I could find coil overs which would suit my ride height/adjustability needs, I am also hesitant to go that route due to what the salt soup would do to their collars/threading in the winter (even with slathering them in some sort of surface protectant coating). [wink] [mad]

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Years ago, in the UK, my uncle used to soak his new exhaust in old engine oil before he fitted it. Lasted much longer after doing that.

the duke

It must be sooooo nice to have a garage in which to work on your ride!

I have not had that for the last 20+ years. [:(]
It's the best. Luckily I've got access to a spare car so I can let this sit if I break something too!

Better than working int he driveway knowing I have to be at work in 3 hours!

the duke

Make sure to get an alignment also after all of this* so you don't ruin a set of tires.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
You can’t tell me what to do! You’re not my real dad!

Also all Bilsteins are on. Sorry Aaron, didn’t actually use the rear springs 😅

Attachments

We’ll see how they sit after a week. Regardless my old struts were just terrible.
Are those B6s? If so, they'll likely stay pretty high. Mine did at least, even over half a year/several thousand miles. Though I should mention my car is practically gutted. I got H&R Super Sport springs in the back to bring the rear height back down to normal.

Before

After

Sits much more level overall now

Last edited:

the duke

Are those B6s? If so, they'll likely stay pretty high. Mine did at least, even over half a year/several thousand miles. Though I should mention my car is practically gutted. I got H&R Super Sport springs to bring the rear height back down to normal.

Before

After
Mine don’t seem that bad in the rear. Besides, I’m sure I’ll break them in at a new track day. Still have some tire left and I haven’t gone yet due to stuff 😕