Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Business6

Yeah, B6s sit high. Even after track days and lots of miles. The car is also gutted and 285 lbs lighter though.
Even so, the other ST with them which isn't gutted, presumably, is sitting way higher than I would have expected. Hopefully he shows a settled photo in a week or so.

I've got a lot of tire with my 205/50/16s, particularly so with the winters on, but I need to replace the clearly worn out stock suspension. Not sure where to go at this point.

pixelzombie

View attachment 48867
Bled my brakes and clutch using typhoonfist's method. Once I figured out how to do it, it was fast and easy, even for someone who's not super mechanically inclined like me. The only issue I had was that the driver rear bleeder was missing it's rubber protector and it was dirty so the fluid wouldn't go through it. I just let it run out on the caliper then hosed it off to keep the fluid from messing up the paint, obviously less than ideal.
Not sure if i could attempt that. What happens if you mess up?

Business6

Got my chemical guys order in. Haven't detailed one of my cars like this in probably 10-12 years. Despite having two messed up shoulders I'm doing this all by hand this weekend and I'm going to take my time with it especially now that, after the initial wash, I can just pull it right in and not have a heat stroke.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the order that I'll be doing this in:
Rinse/Wash/Rinse
Water Spot Remover
Clay Bar (debating rinse/washing again after)
Wet Mirror Finish
Jet Seal
Hydroslick

Shame my phone's camera went to hell because I'm curious to see how much of a difference there will be once everything's finished.

Attachments

Raistron

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Quick wash and wax that it never sees in anticipation for a set of mud flaps, bov, and rmm. Cleans up nicely after all these years, though the number of paint chips is appalling. Looking forward to tomorrow's mods.

Attachments

Sam4

Got my chemical guys order in. Haven't detailed one of my cars like this in probably 10-12 years. Despite having two messed up shoulders I'm doing this all by hand this weekend and I'm going to take my time with it especially now that, after the initial wash, I can just pull it right in and not have a heat stroke.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the order that I'll be doing this in:
Rinse/Wash/Rinse
Water Spot Remover
Clay Bar (debating rinse/washing again after)
Wet Mirror Finish
Jet Seal
Hydroslick

Shame my phone's camera went to hell because I'm curious to see how much of a difference there will be once everything's finished.
I'm 5 months into a new shoulder - this week I have to take care of the strut mount/bearing plates. I got them just before the shoulder but the weather fell apart! And Mr Miyagi waxing technique is still actual rehab exercise!!

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm 5 months into a new shoulder - this week I have to take care of the strut mount/bearing plates. I got them just before the shoulder but the weather fell apart! And Mr Miagi waxing technique is still actual rehab exercise!!
Good to hear Daniel son!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Business6

I'm 5 months into a new shoulder - this week I have to take care of the strut mount/bearing plates. I got them just before the shoulder but the weather fell apart! And Mr Miyagi waxing technique is still actual rehab exercise!!
Yeesh man, that's a serious procedure. I hope you're doing better now that you're a good way to being the six million dollar man!

Raistron

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Wasn't today but yesterday, didn't get a chance to post it, but did the RMM, BoV and Mud flaps! Love the BoV, still waiting to judge the RMM after it wears in, and the mud flaps look nice, but the build quality for how well they hook to the liners is questionable at best. I'll likely get back under there at a later time and cut some stuff up and secure it better.

We’ll see how they sit after a week. Regardless my old struts were just terrible.
So is this is B6s with stock rear springs and without weight reduction? I really wanted to get rear B6s and keep stock springs but this looks much higher than what my car is at right now.

Attachments