Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Finally got around to using salt remover and having a rinse attachment for cleaning the bottom of the vehicle. I don't have a pressure washer so I had to settle for the device in the photo from underwasher.com.
The zero g hose I got last year on clearance and i can see why. The threads are very tight and the damn thing still leaks, what a PITA that is. View attachment 49165
Did you use Teflon tape on the threads or thread sealant? If not I'd suggest that...

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Finally got around to using salt remover and having a rinse attachment for cleaning the bottom of the vehicle. I don't have a pressure washer so I had to settle for the device in the photo from underwasher.com.
The zero g hose I got last year on clearance and i can see why. The threads are very tight and the damn thing still leaks, what a PITA that is. View attachment 49165
Most of those shrinking hoses suck. I bought a decent one online with good reviews and keep it in my van for work. For the house I use a commercial grade continental black rubber hose. But we use hoses a lot so it’s worth the extra money for us.

Took the ST to get smogged, I live in Southern California. It failed. They saw my whoosh silicone symposer plug and the mishimoto black charge pipe. They told me I needed a CARB number. I flashed a COBB stage 1 OTS map and when I got my accessport. they sent me a Carb sticker for their stage 1 and 2 packages. I slapped it on the intake box just in case they wanted to act special if they found out it had a tune on it. The guy thought that sticker was for the actual stock intake system lol. He’s like this here we checked it your Intake is good. I didn’t even say anything lol. I tried to argue but to not avail so I just slapped the stock cold side charge pipe and symposer back and went back and passed. I feel they saw the whoosh and mishimoto logo on the throttle body coupler and thought aftermarket. I have a CPE intercooler and it seems they didn’t notice since I put the grille piece back to cover it up some.

Officially had the car 2 weeks today.
So Velossatech big mouth went in and whoosh shift reduction kit and bushings.
What a difference with shifting now very pleased with it and the simple install. The shifter base bushings I went with Boombas install suggestion and removed the console entirely for the effort of 2 extra bolts and made it very easy.
Pics for fun since I’m sure you all know what they look like by now

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Took the ST to get smogged, I live in Southern California. It failed. They saw my whoosh silicone symposer plug and the mishimoto black charge pipe. They told me I needed a CARB number. I flashed a COBB stage 1 OTS map and when I got my accessport. they sent me a Carb sticker for their stage 1 and 2 packages. I slapped it on the intake box just in case they wanted to act special if they found out it had a tune on it. The guy thought that sticker was for the actual stock intake system lol. He’s like this here we checked it your Intake is good. I didn’t even say anything lol. I tried to argue but to not avail so I just slapped the stock cold side charge pipe and symposer back and went back and passed. I feel they saw the whoosh and mishimoto logo on the throttle body coupler and thought aftermarket. I have a CPE intercooler and it seems they didn’t notice since I put the grille piece back to cover it up some.
Time to move* they figured out here in Mn it made no difference with or without checks due to the emissions standards set forth by Big brother. Emissions checks are a racket*

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Do these plugs look a little rough to you guys? Stock heats on E30.

Mine look almost exactly the same with 95k kilometers on them if I remember correctly.. still got them at home, will post pics later after work..

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Priced a new blend door actuator yesterday and they want $533.00 for one... Australian dollars.

I'm not paying that. I'd rather just put up with the clicking.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Priced a new blend door actuator yesterday and they want $533.00 for one... Australian dollars.

?? It's a $25 part. Common with other Ford vehicles. Was that including labor of installation?

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I rear ended someone today. The intersection had a right turn lane and a yield sign. The stoplight was down and cops were directing traffic and the guy in front of me got confused and stopped while I was looking for traffic. I slammed on my brakes so it washed very bad, still scared the crap out of me though.
IMG_20220609_214530093.jpg IMG_20220609_214548489.jpg
Something on that side is messed up because my headlight is touching my hood. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Any thoughts on what I should look at? I'm probably going to pull the front bumper cover soon.

That's crazy money! This has to include labor!!??!! But still.

I guess Ford won't need another bailout if they are getting that kind of money for blend door actuators [thumb]

I'm another one that will pick one up and ship it over if needed...I smell a business opportunity.